Rachel Aliza Leeds-Minkin / Sourpuss

【VOID】

Retired Staff
The whole matter with CWC is so gross. I've been holding it at MUCH more than arms length this entire time. I'm not their new CWC, they have CWC for that.
Keep in mind that Chris spent a long time interacting with people who fed into his delusions and there's every possibility that Chris was manipulated into talking about something that didn't actually happen.
Barb was examined for rape and it doesn't seem like that came back positive. At Barb's age, even consensual sex would cause tears and damage that would be identifiable.
Chris was arrested for violating his no-contact order when he stole $700 (I think) from Barb's account. Not for the incest charges. He was released after that happened and used the money to get a motel room (where he was arrested) after his relatives wouldn't let him stay with them following being removed from Barb's house.

The point being. There's no point in condemning Chris when anything he says could have taken place in his CPU Goddess CWCville universe and not in reality. I personally believe he invented the story due to manipulation by Sean, ILJ, and others involved in that situation.

No one knows what happened before the call started being recorded, no one knows how long the real call was. No one knows what was said that precipitated the incest leak. I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. So don't condemn Chris too much considering all that.

Only Chris, Barb and God know what happened for sure, and 2/3 are unreliable narrators.

Deleted member 979

they only say it cause most dont know of PixyTeri.
Even I know about PixyTeri.

1655326028429.png

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered

Deleted member 979

*Still squinting*

Man I am not very well embedded in KF/LCF/OF/4chan culture.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
*Still squinting*

Man I am not very well embedded in KF/LCF/OF/4chan culture.
You managed to give a bunch of SJW perverts in the RP community a collective stroke by accidentally shitposting the "r-word" lel
R-word crying.JPG

Which is better than most people who are part of the culture 😏 I bet if you picked a lolcow out in the wild you could write a funny thread on them.

Deleted member 979

You managed to give a bunch of SJW perverts in the RP community a collective stroke by accidentally shitposting the "r-word" lel
View attachment 13036

Which is better than most people who are part of the culture 😏 I bet if you picked a lolcow out in the wild you could write a funny thread on them.
I am suddenly profoundly proud of myself for having produced such a reaction in all those pathetic snowflakes. Who cares if it's not politically correct? It's sure as fuck medically correct. Medicine doesn't care about someone's feelings.

If I knew more about FairsInfoCenter I 200% would make a thread on them.

naught

Registered
I am suddenly profoundly proud of myself for having produced such a reaction in all those pathetic snowflakes. Who cares if it's not politically correct? It's sure as fuck medically correct. Medicine doesn't care about someone's feelings.

they've been SEO bombing your dox for a while.

【VOID】

Retired Staff

I know Fair's Info Center cried like a bitch over a discord server on Tumblr lel
Piss Faggot 1.JPG

https://coridallasmultipass.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F178238705593
Oops, I'm gayopping. Hi LCF btw.

Deleted member 979

they've been SEO bombing your dox for a while.
SEO? Search Engine Optimization?

They used to be against doxxing but they threw all that out the window and even began using racist terms like "chimping" when they started frequenting my LCF threads. Hypocrisy at its finest, and I'm glad to know their true colors now.

It will only take one slip, one errant move for me to be able to exact my revenge; and it will be as brutal as I possibly can be. They will receive what they've done to me tenfold.

naught

Registered
SEO? Search Engine Optimization?

They used to be against doxxing but they threw all that out the window and even began using racist terms like "chimping" when they started frequenting my LCF threads. Hypocrisy at its finest, and I'm glad to know their true colors now.

It will only take one slip, one errant move for me to be able to exact my revenge; and it will be as brutal as I possibly can be. They will receive what they've done to me tenfold.
Yeah, and dox 1 x