Rachel Aliza Leeds-Minkin / Sourpuss

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Rachel Aliza Leeds Minkin / @Sourpuss is a 28 year old lolcow in the long tradition of female-centric lolcows leading back to PixyTeri, The LCF userbase sought out discussion beyond "lol fat wouldn't sex" This marks lolcow.farms as distinct from Kiwi Farms (plus lolcow.farms is an imageboard akin to /cow/ Yet sprung from 4chans /cgl/ board which helps to explain the ladies and aspiring ladies savage analysis on the unfashionable and anorexic alike).
dox here
1654499372520.png
another dox confirmation, one more.
This particular Sephiroth fan and RP enthusiast had a single dead thread with not even a dox, Although with assistance from the local lolcord (LCF Discord server) all of that changed when Rachel got baited and posted her uncensored ID, and in a short amount of time Rachel has racked up 9 threads and counting on LCF alone as well as a thread on KF.
1654504553470.png
1654504618959.png
1654504686506.png
Oddly enough this parallels Rachels's would-be mentor @ElaineMilfer who complained to null about a thread that didn't exist. The pair also shares bitter hate of the admin Ines LARPing as her and doxing her with little to no result.
Thread 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 current thread 9.
1654497870728.png
Now, none of this would have crossed my radar if not for a thread made here that brought Rachel to my attention.
Little did I know what I stumbled upon regardless I rolled with it, as you can see Rachel replied to her thread here which lends credence to the notion Rachel tries to steer the narrative in her LCF threads.
Rachel came from LCF and misunderstood the point of the Random.Txt thread and in the process delivered more Random.Txt content.
1654500394263.png1654500327623.png
All the while Rachel remained adamant she does not shit herself which solidifies the need for the Gross tag on KF.
1654500670086.png
1654500692530.png

In true CWC fashion, Rachel tried to overwhelm her perceived enemies via information overload not content with being fully doxed Rachel decided to "clarify some things " and revealed a horde of unused beauty products along with claims she had not been paying attention to the drama.
1654501765593.png
1654501973645.png1654502085024.png
Rachel proceeded to file reports against her own as well as others' posts as if it were the hall of debate.
Apparently, Rachel took a particular disliking to @Königin Erika dubbed Trannykun by LCF.
1654503123257.png1654504023066.png1654504916464.png

LINKS & CONTACTS:

https://soundcloud.com/rachel-aliza-leeds-minkin

Attachments

• 1654499051404.png
    1654499051404.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Finally. A proper OP. What aren't men better than women at?

It's a shame no one saved the dildo collections, including the baby skull/fist combo.
1654523358603.png

@Sourpuss what is the appeal to a dildo like this if you don't mind me asking. I want to believe it's meant to punch the cervix while the baby's head rests just outside, simulating birth which; as weird as that is is far less concerning than the alternative uses.
Also. Why is the fist baby sized?

I have questions.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Full Name: Rachel Aliza Leeds-Minkin (Age: 28)
Address: 57 W. Summit Drive, Emerald Hills California (ZIP: 94062-3340)

Father: Stephen Charles Minkin (Age: 71)
Address: 57 W. Summit Drive, Emerald Hills California
Phone Number: (650) 619 0365 [Registered to Diana F Leeds]

Mother: Diana F. Leeds (Age: 69)
Address: 57 W. Summit Drive, Emerald Hills California
Home Phone Number: (650) 364 9853
Cell Phone: (650) 619 1854

1654525672723.png

1654525731680.png

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Posting here so Rachel can report this post too.
rachel.jpeg
Her actual ID clearly displaying she is well over two hundred and fifty pounds.
rentfree.png
Rachel face.png
Rachel face, poorly cropped but good enough for adding in a small corner.

Already deleted all my caps on her or I would post them here as well, though unless she runs into me again I really do not have much to add from this point onwards. Adios Rachel, don't go digging through any catboxes with your hands now, that's how people get toxoplasmosis.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
*Nohull enters the chat*
1654561292601.png

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
1654983869543.png1654983933035.png
1654984538036.png

There is an idea of a Nohull, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real online persona, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my seriousposting and you can upvote my post and feel me upvoting yours and maybe you can even sense our posting styles are probably comparable: I simply am not there. It is hard for me to make sense on any given level. Myself is fabricated, an aberration. I am a noncontingent poster. My posts are sketchy and unformed, my shitpostness goes deep and is persistent. My effortposting, my doods, my hopes disappeared a long time ago (probably at Universidad Complutense of Madrid) if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the unsneedable and the based, the undabable and the cringe, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is unmemable. Yet I am blameless. Each model of online posting must be assumed to have some validity. Is cringe something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and I have countless times, in just about every act I’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This shitpost has meant nothing...

1654984491814.png

【VOID】

Retired Staff
View attachment 12927View attachment 12928
View attachment 12930

There is an idea of a Nohull, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real online persona, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my seriousposting and you can upvote my post and feel me upvoting yours and maybe you can even sense our posting styles are probably comparable: I simply am not there. It is hard for me to make sense on any given level. Myself is fabricated, an aberration. I am a noncontingent poster. My posts are sketchy and unformed, my shitpostness goes deep and is persistent. My effortposting, my doods, my hopes disappeared a long time ago (probably at Universidad Complutense of Madrid) if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the unsneedable and the based, the undabable and the cringe, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is unmemable. Yet I am blameless. Each model of online posting must be assumed to have some validity. Is cringe something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and I have countless times, in just about every act I’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This shitpost has meant nothing...

View attachment 12929
1654984834409.png