Police Shooting Videos

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Kengle says HostGator will permit us to host fucked shit but I think it would be best for the site to prohibit hardcore gore videos. Police shootings are A-okay.

If there are enough sick fucks interested in this kind of content I'll create a Liveleaks 2.0 board to contain this shit.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
VOID, I know you may never read this but good idea!
One thing I can't stand to see is how some officers fail to take the right action at the right time. I don't have the link to the specific video but there was once a suicidal women holding a knife that was charging at an officer and there was another officer (female ofcourse) that was actually behind the suicidal woman that was slowly walking toward the other officer and the cop had to discharge his weapon at almost full mag fatalling shooting her.
Could of been easily prevented if the female cop would just tasered her before she charged.
But I do have a video I would like to link to revive this thread. :)

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Also I meant specifically Ashley. She keeps calling me Mike Thurlow and that's why I say absurd shit like: I beat my wife using my kid as a bludgeoning weapon. Void is Mike for anyone not in the know. I assume you know, this post is mostly for others who will happen by this.

Reason: Ashley's account is banned or I would tag it.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
he was sober but having a schizo meltdown is what the police report said
Screenshot_2024-03-31_14-43-31.png
Screenshot_2024-03-31_14-49-17.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
That adrenaline too, the guy was still walking after having a whole clip shot into him.
*Magazine but yeah, another reason you aim for center mass. Many cases like this where the suspect buries a knife in the neck of an officer giving them fatal wounds too. You neutralize the threat asap and minimize risk of missing and or hitting someone else.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
I'm going to have to say that my favorite part was the mother throwing herself on the ground and having a chimp out afterwards 😂