• Welcome, Notices, Content in the Spotlight

The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet. All Walks of life, regardless of race, religion, political orientation, sexual orientation, gender identity. if you rock with the Onions, you are one of us.

Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. Both Kiwis and Onions are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

🔎Under the Magnifying Glass - KennethErwinEngelhardt.net

Biafra: Lolcows, Terrorists, Israel, and Phone Cases on Shopify: The rabbit hole that Nigeria would rather forget.

There are some things that have long needed our attention. The video at the bottom stickes out to the right and throws it off-center. Also, there are issues with our logo being two small when accessing the forum on your mobile device.

Americas Party Like It's 1929: They're jumping in New York City - and it ain't jumping jacks!

Americas

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I love how Gen Z in New York in the 21st century gets to experience the Wall Street Stock Crash of 1929 all over again!

A man in New York City jumped off a high-rise building and died after splitting his body in two upon landing on the pavement, according to police.

Police and witnesses stated the man fell 750 feet from the top of the Deutsche Bank Center and through the Mandarin Oriental Hotel's marquee on Thursday night.

The victim, who wore pajamas when he jumped, landed on the sidewalk in the area known as Billionaire's Row in Columbus Circle, with his body split in two due to hitting the marquee.

Apartments in the building have gone between $5 million and $19 million and some of its most famous past residents include Jay-Z, Tom Brady, Chicago Cubs owner Joe Ricketts, and more.

In May, a 31-year-old senior software engineer at Google jumped to his death from the company's New York City headquarters. According to authorities, the man jumped from the 14th floor of the building at around 11:30 p.m.

Police received multiple calls reporting an unconscious person near the building on 111 Eighth Ave. As officers arrived at the scene, they found the man and took him to Bellevue Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

I bet he jumped because he was part of the mass firings at Google and couldn't accept working for less at a less prestigious company, the arrogant fuck, because he had become so used to the high-end lifestyle that his Google paycheck afforded him. Fuck everyone at Google, they all deserve to go like this for what they did to humanity.