Announcement Onionfarms Bling

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Wow, so we're just going to ignore the super cool hockey jerseys I made?

Alright, I see how it is. I was going to make one for you but I guess you don't care.

(Runs away crying)
Here is the issue: I had a lot of my artwork stored on an external storage device and the drive on that died. So I am hoping it can be repaired or the recovered.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Daddy Null

Daddy Null coffee mug.jpg

Daddy Null Tumbler.jpg

Daddy Null Phone case.jpg

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Okay the smiley seems to be very popular. In order for this to work, we would need to modify it in some way so there won't be any confusion with any similar trademarks.
Similar trademarks? Can't you put it up on like teepublic? People sell bootleg shit like crazy on there and get away with it.

What is it similar to by the way because I've never seen it before.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Similar trademarks? Can't you put it up on like teepublic? People sell bootleg shit like crazy on there and get away with it.

What is it similar to by the way because I've never seen it before.
No. I want nothing to do with bootlegging someone else's trademark.
First: It would make us look bad and could open me up to legal liability.
Second: I don't want to provide a window of opportunity to people like Ashley or Trollcow to screw us over.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
No. I want nothing to do with bootlegging someone else's trademark.
First: It would make us look bad and could open me up to legal liability.
Second: I don't want to provide a window of opportunity to people like Ashley or Trollcow to screw us over.
What is the image originally from? I've never seen it before. Plus if you modify it just enough, no worries.

Maybe somebody more artistically inclined than me can draw a bitchin version of it, like onion head guy driving a car or something, idk. Like those rad Rob zombie cartoons

tumblr_inline_nwutu9kLRB1qbgh4j_1280.jpg

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
What is the image originally from? I've never seen it before. Plus if you modify it just enough, no worries.

Maybe somebody more artistically inclined than me can draw a bitchin version of it, like onion head guy driving a car or something, idk. Like those rad Rob zombie cartoons

View attachment 53504
When Onionfarms first started, Spedistran from kiwifarms came up with the logo.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Okay the smiley seems to be very popular. In order for this to work, we would need to modify it in some way so there won't be any confusion with any similar trademarks.
I think you're severely overthinking this copyright thing but I just messaged Spedestrian to see if he cares about you using the stuff he designed. I'd think since he made it for the forum it's the forum's property but maybe you should spend a few hundred dollars double checking with a lawyer lol

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I think you're severely overthinking this copyright thing but I just messaged Spedestrian to see if he cares about you using the stuff he designed. I'd think since he made it for the forum it's the forum's property but maybe you should spend a few hundred dollars double checking with a lawyer lol
It is not Spedistran I am worried about. I know he said we could use it. It is other businesses.