Announcement Onionfarms Bling

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
A while back I filed some paperwork online and consulted with an attorney who gave me the go-ahead on this. The onionfarms logo with the three leaves and the teardrop was put through an extensive search to make sure there was no infringement and we passed. We now have an application on file with US Trademark and Patent Office so I can get our logo officially certified as our trademark. We have priority so no one can file a second application and try to swipe our logo from us.

I also registered and have an account set up so we will be able to set up an online store and sell a wide variety of promotional merchandise such as mouse pads, phone cases, decals, sweatshirts, coffee mugs, refillable beverage containers for cold drinks and so forth.

As far as legal fees, application fees and other fees, that has been taken care (all of it). We can have branded, non-branded, and social justice (diversity) merchandise. It will all be dropped shipped.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
What Items will we sell? I am looking at promotional items sold online. I am looking at impulse items popular among Millennials, Generation Z and a sprinkling of Generation X. I am playing around with my logo and seeing what we can do. I guess this is welcome to the world of marketing.

What we will be selling.jpg

Onionfarms coffee mug.jpg

Onionfarms phone case.jpg

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
If you made or helped produce cute onion dolls designed exactly like the onion in the website logo I'd probably buy one.
Onion.png

And you'd likely need to fund it through MakeShip.

If you made or helped produce cute onion dolls designed exactly like the onion in the website logo I'd probably buy one.
View attachment 52614

And you'd likely need to fund it through MakeShip.
There should be a foam stress ball molded in the shape of one of these. Now you can squeeze the forum in your bare hands.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Here is the problem with the Smiley Onion. When you want to submit a logo to get it registered as your trademark, the first thing a trademark attorney will do is an extensive online search on whether your potential logo would raise issues with trademark infringement or possible confusion with another established trademark. There were too many problems with the Smiley Onion. This is why I chose the other logo to be our trademark. And while my attorney gave the go-ahead on registering our logo with the Patent and Trademark Office, we've only just begun. To get our logo officially certified as our trademark will take about 1 year.

That is because we have to prove that it is being used commercially to sell branded merchandise and the Patent and Trademark office also has to approve of our logo for it to be registered. In addition, our logo will be searchable by the general public so even though it is approved by the office, there is another waiting period for any objections by the public.

But we have both options available, we can slap some cute art on our products as well as our logo for the promotional merchandise.

Problem with smiley onion.jpg

Problem with smiley onion2.jpg

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
:opeed: would be a fun vinyl sticker, NGL.

But fr realtalk this forum is so small I think the merch would be a waste, Ken. Buy yourself a nice charcuterie board spread instead.

Or a hotpot. I hear those than be pretty delish and probably are lower sodium than cured/smoked meats.

Last edited:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
:opeed: would be a fun vinyl sticker, NGL.

But fr realtalk this forum is so small I think the merch would be a waste, Ken. Buy yourself a nice charcuterie board spread instead.
The merchandise won't be concentrating on the forum. The merchandise will be concentrating on the general public with some branded merchandise.