Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
MATI out of context:

MATIIThinkUrJustAFagAlright.jpg

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion

Attachments

• 4chan_in_a_Nutshell.gif
    4chan_in_a_Nutshell.gif
    595.8 KB · Views: 84

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Lmao bro really necro'd a dead user that doesn't even post here anymore to post about skeletor's ex girlfriend when he could have just made his own thread about her.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null said he's taking two weeks off from doing MATI. Could this be due to his move to the US? :thinking:

Null also said is gonna FOIA the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency regarding the Fair Access Rule, hoping that they refuse so he can sue them and make money.

WASHINGTON—The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) today announced it has paused publication of its rule to ensure large banks provide all customers fair access to their services.

The agency proposed the rule in November 2020 to codify more than a decade of OCC guidance stating that banks should conduct risk assessments of individual customers, rather than make broad-based decisions affecting whole categories or classes of customers, when providing access to services, capital, and credit.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Null said he's taking two weeks off from doing MATI. Could this be due to his move to the US? :thinking:

Null also said is gonna FOIA the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency regarding the Fair Access Rule, hoping that they refuse so he can sue them and make money.
Under my recollection he wants to sue them not for money but because they always fail, relent, and hand over the requested emails. Josh wants to look for any suspicious correspondence as to why some banking regulation that made it harder to debank every day people was quietly killed.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Under my recollection he wants to sue them not for money but because they always fail, relent, and hand over the requested emails. Josh wants to look for any suspicious correspondence as to why some banking regulation that made it harder to debank every day people was quietly killed.
Before you can sue the federal government you first have to get their permission.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Since Null won't be doing MATI for the next two weeks, I thought I'd post some old MATI clips that are "quite interesting" in light of recent events and claims on his part.

I bet none of y'all have ever heard this 2020 MATI where Null tells a caller that he's OK with incest between siblings:

Null: "I disavow family fucking, unless it's sisters. Let me clarify that: if your sister is hot, it's OK to fuck her. OK?"

How can you fucking hypocrites get so upset at Rekieta when this is the man you listen to weekly? Fuck all of you, you really are in a cult.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Here's Null as bachelor on a Greek dating show, according to this superchat:

nostalkerchild
Supporter
$10
hey john you were featured as a bachelor on a greek dating call-in show

NullOnAGreekDatingShow.jpg
NullOnAGreekDatingShow01.jpg

John/Sinseer should go on this show, he's Greek and divorced. Then we can match him up to Null and they can both enjoy their union.