Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
It is sustainted by screencaps from /pol/ alleging that federal agencies have been sued for trying to bait teenage boys into committing mass shootings. I don't know if these are true but they do tickle the brain.

With the amount of false flags used to attack 2nd amendment rights, wouldn't surprise me if KF is being used to attack the 1st with the same kind of MO by encouraging people to attack others via speech. That way the public will beg the government for "reasonable restrictions" on it too.

Goodspot

Still workin' on it
Baby Onion
Since we're on the topic of law enforcement infiltration, all of the sperging about "glowie this" and "glowie that" reminds me of that one South Park episode where the kids find out that the government actually propagates the 9/11 conspiracy theories in order to get people to fear the government. Like Gays from LA said earlier, the FBI and NSA (not the CIA like everyone seems to think) are not going to try to ask people if they are going to commit a crime, they are going to try to infilitrate the leadership and can even use webcrawlers to flag certian words/phrases to arrest people on "true threat" charges. In additon, 4chan and Kiwi Farms are public forums that anybody can access; the groups that law enforcement would want to infilitrate would likely be real-word groups like militas and other paramilitary organizations that have an online component like a Discord or Telegram. In conclusion, the number of undercover FBI/NSA "glowies" is likely quite low.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Mad at the Internet [Take 2] (October 6th, 2023)

Mad at the Internet (October 6th, 2023)

Null had trouble streaming:

Null
"Mad at the Internet"

I was able to stream Meyers dancing for 30 minutes straight without any dropped packets. I am going to try again tonight. Stream today at 6pm ET / Midnight EU. https://rumble.com/v3nfn7t-mad-at-the-internet-take-2-october-6th-2023.html...
Null · Post #21,725 · Today at 2:05 PM · Forum: Internet Famous
Null
"Mad at the Internet"

Testing a hotspot bypass fix. If this stream stays stable I will continue at 6pm/Midnight.
Null · Post #21,713 · Today at 1:24 PM · Forum: Internet Famous
Null
"Mad at the Internet"

i'm going to buy a fucking starlink in bulgaria or something
Null · Post #21,687 · Today at 12:42 PM · Forum: Internet Famous
Null
"Mad at the Internet"

Despite having unlimited mobile bandwidth and a connection strong enough to support streaming, it appears that my mobile carrier has decide I should not be allowed to use what I pay for. This is what happens when you don't have Net Neutrality. Some use cases are just considered unacceptable and are terminated without your consent even though they are completely legitimate.
I will stream again when I can get a stable connection.

https://archive.ph/Hssod#selection-8649.0-8653.56
Null · Post #21,678 · Today at 12:35 PM · Forum: Internet Famous

Null apparently meant to respond to this post:

NullAreThingsInSerbiaBoring.jpg

You have been going absolutely all in on feature posts this past week. Are things in Serbia boring recently?

AFAICT he didn't respond to it. I wonder why...

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
He just has to run his mouth about shit he knows literally nothing about:

NullIsrael.jpg

"If we just print money and give it to Israel, how is that gonna work out for us?"

I seem to remember, Null likes soldier girls:

The front book on the shelf behind her is The Arc of a Covenant: The United States, Israel, and the Fate of the Jewish People by Walter Russell Mead, 2022.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null said he wasn't gonna MATI but I guess he changed his mind:

Mad at the Internet (October 27th, 2023)

Mad at the Internet (October 27th, 2023)

https://rumble.com/v3s0yve-mad-at-the-internet-october-27th-2023.html

This was the most interesting part of MATI today, Null explains his use of VPS that he pays for with crypto to get back online:

"These VPS things are instant-deployed. You know what I do?"

Since we're on the topic of law enforcement infiltration, all of the sperging about "glowie this" and "glowie that" reminds me of that one South Park episode where the kids find out that the government actually propagates the 9/11 conspiracy theories in order to get people to fear the government. Like Gays from LA said earlier, the FBI and NSA (not the CIA like everyone seems to think) are not going to try to ask people if they are going to commit a crime, they are going to try to infilitrate the leadership and can even use webcrawlers to flag certian words/phrases to arrest people on "true threat" charges. In additon, 4chan and Kiwi Farms are public forums that anybody can access; the groups that law enforcement would want to infilitrate would likely be real-word groups like militas and other paramilitary organizations that have an online component like a Discord or Telegram. In conclusion, the number of undercover FBI/NSA "glowies" is likely quite low.

I assume it's more paid shill types or other groups trying to steer the forum. Think less feds, more antifa types or something along those lines.

Notice what happens in A&N whenever a big news story gets published.

> Necros start happening
> people start spamming junk articles

Basically trying to forum slide stuff off the first page of stuff, since the avg person rarely clicks on page 2, and even rare on page 3 of A&N

They are in other places on the forum too I assume, but it's a pattern I see pretty frequently with that stuff in one place.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Not allowed to white knight in threads and disrupt them? Good2kno
I can think of at least a dozen instances of whiteknighting that were blatantly obvious. Of course if Null is mad at the person being white knighted that shit is going to get cleared up right quick.

I also like that Null thinks he's slick for realizing that the gayopers will just change tactics so he tells the Kiwis to ignore not realizing the tatical change will be for the gayopers to just start fake arguing between themselves to further shit up the thread even if every sperg Kiwi does end up ignoring them.