Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion
Here at Onionfats we are only responsible for what we post as users. It's my stated mission to provide lessons for lolcows and also to help others stay motivated with their life. I have provided information on many personal and risky things but I was not driven to suicide. I was driven to learn from my mistakes. I would not have if I was banned or locked from making content until I learned.

That's why Onionfarms is important and should remain up. A beacon for the banned to learn from. We can use any lolcow threads as a way to learn to post better content and refine our boredom coping techniques.

As such, I m allowing all my writing on all three sites as proof that none of the three will drive someone to suicide. Just that you can go insane when you get raped if you have PTSD and schizophrenia can come from mental breakdowns. It can also be overcome with the right kind of drive and learning to move past trauma in ways that you can.

Onionfarms is the most American and thus most freedom based of the three.

I may always jump at loud noises but anyone can see I'm back to how I was originally thus proving that Kiwifarms does NOT KILL TRANS PEOPLE.
FUCK YOU LOLSUITS, SUCK MY FEMININE DICK

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion

It's a simple solution for a complex issue. Problem is I'm not exactly the best example, but a good one to add to a userbase that also suffers from depression or other issues like anxiety.

It's why having all three is important as you can learn from all three. Donation of the shit posting is the best I can do for now, so I figured why not make the best out of everything?

Isn't that what life's really about at the end of the day? Learning from mistakes?