Technology Must Have Software

Technical Related Threads

wtfeasymode

this game sucks
Remarkable Onion
ExpressVPN is pretty good if you have the money for it and it covers torrenting
I would say Brave since I've had a few good experiences with it but it doesn't cooperate with archive.md and it probably has spyware like Chrome
Like Robert said, Audacity is a good program for editing audio and making mashup music content
MSPaint is the best paint tool ever and that will be the hill I will die on
One thing I will say that I completely hate though are those download managers because they never work
other than that I would like to have some recs on good seedboxes and some alternatives to Photoshop and Premier Pro

Last edited:

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
TempleOS - It helps you stay in tune with god
Calibre - for ebook managment
Microsoft edge - one of the best browsers out there at the moment

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
These are the ones I personally use and recommend any Linux user:
gtkpod - For anyone that still uses iPods or has any old ones and want to stick music in it without using anything iTunes related.
Handbreak - For ripping dvds. Also is a handy video converter (any format to MP4/MKV)
Audacity - For audio editing
LMMS - For music making
SimpleScreenRecorder - If you wanna record your entire desktop screen or if you play video games and want to record your gameplays, this is the best lightweight recorder around.
jstest-gtk - Easy way to calibrate your joystick/gamepad for video games.
KeePassX - Handy password manager.
Furius ISO Mount - As the name implies, you can mount ISO files as if you had an actual CD/DVD in your computer.
ShotCut - Handy Video Editor. Comes in an AppImage.
balenaEtcher - Create bootable OS USB drives
Transmission - Simple Torent client.
Sound Juicer - Rip audio CDs
QJoyPad - For mapping keyboard buttons to gamepads/joysticks if you're playing a PC game that lacks that kind of configuration.