Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion
Then deliver him into prison if the lolcow wrote directly, a ranch style home if he completes his mental evaluation by his state.

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
Edit: bad connection double post yet again....

May as well set this in. Show how episcopals got established. Goes into English and American centric history.

Last edited:

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
247245399_278306510842512_8115183857291022019_n.jpg

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident

Don't doubt my science my friend 💜

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
"I've been in a mental [pause] and they didn't give me the real internet."

Terry got Baker Acted before and hated it cause he found God through the computer being attached to the internet.

They usually throw you in a glorified looney bin until they determine you're not a threat to yourself or others. They also force you to be on medication.

Terry's anger issues were never resolved by Doctors, they never treated a thing on him. Man was a god damn genius who needed help being stable.

We are the birds staring into black mirrors unaware of how hard the robots work to bring entertainment for their creators.

So I say, rest Lil robots, be more like us birds.

And any witch worth her salt should know Terry saw the energy field around a body and that's why he called them glowies. It's simply science. We already know animals can see the electromagnetic field and yet it's something we call lunacy.

Human evolution will make fools of us all in the end. Science and 'magik' are the same damn thing.