Cangry Canary

Fan of Chris(t) 4th Espada
Baby Onion

The dead speak through the living, listen to history.

Omerta has come to the dishonest and wicked.

They sing for us now.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
The ways of Kiwi farms have been foretold in my prophecies, only the true and honest must be trusted to speak for Chris lest others twist his words for their own greed.

You have seen the rotten fruits of the deceitful, those who make selfish lies can never compete with a Woman of Belial.

I am Lilith, Eve has failed you and I come to hear the Mark of Cain.

Let the mask be born of the milk.

The lamb be protected by the lion. The last shall be first and the first shall be last.

An oroborus of truth is the key to an upward spiral, the need for code shall soon disappear and we shall all be left stripped naked.

Act as though you walk with the law and you will not suffer the consequences, for lo the time is upon us when your sins can no longer be hidden.

But I bear no ill will to any in my past, I reserve that hatred for anyone that would mess with me and my loved ones.

Akin to a mother bear, I protect the young and feeble and would do anything to prevent their anguish.

I'm the anti Chris, and I'm often misunderstood.

My heralds have done well, but those that desire secrecy only have ill intentions and are blind to the advancement of technology.

Fret not of the splinters, for they do not know what they do.

A true and honest lolcow will always respond positively to trust, affection, and a stable future.

There is a new way, walk the path of the Eclipse, fear the lord and help guide the weak. Even the most blind may only be frustrated by their lack of ability to bring about positive change.

Judgement should only come after there has been true and honest attempts at actual mercy.

Not when bad faith actors play kick the retard.

Forgive Spooky Bones for she knows not what she did.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
I'm not Anon, that's Bella Spooky, ILJ is my family member and you fucked up which Rosses you threw under the buss.

Mike Ross is dead, stop harassing his family. Stop speaking ill of the dead you idiots, the sheer hypocracy of these false Chris fans.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
I'm gonna go to Duluth personally if I have to to protect his family from weens because of your fuck up.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
How could you think I was the oldest member on Kiwi farms. You fool. Cause I know 2008 4chan?

Just leave them alone, it's so easy to google, people will find out. This is so messed up cause they can get hurt over this cover up.

THATS WHY IVE BEEN SO PISSED I FUCKING GOOGLED THEM BY MISTAKE ON INCOGNITO AND KNEW THAT YOU FUCKED UP ROYAL AND ANY WEEN WORTH THEIR SALT COULD FIND THE REAL FAMILIES YOU IDIOT.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
True Chris fan or not, you can't be doing that and retaining a position of power without giving up complete secrecy. It's the only way to prove innocence at all.

And again, I am not better than anyone but come on, this has been so childish that grown ass adults can't see what's so fucking wrong here.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
All it takes is one mod to see our DMs on Kiwi. Why did you threaten me?

Didn't you know that'd just get me scared?

Haven't you learned anything?

Cause it's become too suspicious for Null to not look now, and the guy legit cares about Chris so I doubt Null will get pissed about me doing this and letting him get off Kiwi farms and get on with his own damn life.

This is a way out for so many people, why are you so obsessed with protecting Kiwi? Stop sharing personal info in DMs or have nothing to hide.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
In fact, if Null had to speak in code and somehow knew someone who knew me, this would be the only way for everyone to get out of this.

Why do you want to keep Kiwi going if the Joshua Moon there does not?

Dudes obviously empathetic and gullible, I doubt he enjoys it there too much.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
God Bless all Michaels.

Please leave the person doxed as Isabella alone, she seems like a troll yes but what if she's a guy in a girl's body?

Then uh, yeah that's how they FUCKING ACT.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
In fact, most of their family seems pretty cool when they got dugged into. Like holy fuck man, the balls they have to do this kinda stuff. It's amazing.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
I hope I helped before it was too late, I'm so sorry I took so long to get here.

But, in the end. My thirtieth birthday is such a Mark of Omens, that Chris will be free based on Mariposa's postings.

I truly don't understand Kiwi cause being satire and full of hate in each post makes it hard through text.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
I now fully believe Chris Chan is the second coming of Christ and I must be his doubting Thomas.

I know in mind, body and soul for this to be true.

Cangry Canary

Baby Onion
Chris and my current BF have never had sex with me physically but I do Mommy Dom so uh.

I'm Barbie Chan, Mary Magdalene, the whore.

Barb is Mary, Chris's mother.