Merch Ideas and Rough Drafting

Johnny Sitar

Registered
1000005791-removebg-preview.png

Johnny Sitar

Registered
The 16 bit designs are badass. I'll probably buy one of them next month if they are made available
Yeah, I think they're really neat too. I'm just posting the raw PNG elements in case anyone wants to play around with them too but I want to slap together some full featured designs like the devil onion I posted the other day.
I really want to effortpost a Dragon Quest parody of this little guy since he looks like a classic slime

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Yeah, I think they're really neat too. I'm just posting the raw PNG elements in case anyone wants to play around with them too but I want to slap together some full featured designs like the devil onion I posted the other day.
I really want to effortpost a Dragon Quest parody of this little guy since he looks like a classic slime
More like Dragons lair, cousin.

That makes Anne Hathaway princess Daphne ๐Ÿ˜‚

PDVD_01-1-.jpg

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
this would be on the list of things that are not pleasant
That's why it's a perfect prank item. Fun little gag gifts to give to that one friend in the group you low key hate. Next in line is the teddy bear computer with tarantula hair as the fur stuffed with itching powder and asbestos that leaks out of the seams.

Reason: If you or a loved one was diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure.

Kiwi Kitty

โ€œI never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.โ€
Baby Onion
That's why it's a perfect prank item. Fun little gag gifts to give to that one friend in the group you low key hate. Next in line is the teddy bear computer with tarantula hair as the fur stuffed with itching powder and asbestos that leaks out of the seams.
remind me not to get on your bad side..

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
It's actually an amalgamation of skinned buffalo and human body parts stitched together like a Frankenstein experiment and brought to life. I coated it in rainbow colored rubber so it doesn't look so grotesque. I grafted a flamethrower in its mouth that fires when you touch the cube. Looks like this. :buffalocube: