Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Is this better?

I saved the Kiwifarms General Thread Deletion.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
No. I know this is a dick move but I don't want to "push the envelope" insofar as printify is concerned. Poking fun at Kiwifarms is probably okay as long as we don't turn into a "kiwifarms" from Printify's perspective.

Personal opinion I don't even think we should acknowledge those chicken shits at KF. We are doing our own thing... Why do we need to harp on them?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Personal opinion I don't even think we should acknowledge those chicken shits at KF. We are doing our own thing... Why do we need to harp on them?
Well... because Joshua Moon and the Kiwifarms is our biggest draw and the overwhelming majority of the people here are from the Kiwifarms community. We are already, doing our own thing. You bring up a good point. However if you are looking to culturally distance ourselves from kiwifarms, that is going to depend on the degree of interest in alternate threads and the success we have in attracting new people from outside the KF Community.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Well... because Joshua Moon and the Kiwifarms is our biggest draw and the overwhelming majority of the people here are from the Kiwifarms community. We are already, doing our own thing. You bring up a good point. However if you are looking to culturally distance ourselves from kiwifarms, that is going to depend on the degree of interest in alternate threads and the success we have in attracting new people from outside the KF Community.
I understand that I'm relatively new here, but in my humble opinion I think that our connection to Nulls gay site should start and end with "we are the bullies that were too cruel for Kiwi Farms" 😂

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Making fun of Kiwis opens the market to people who will spend money just to shit on KF. But overdoing it isn't fun either. Just enough of a jab at their expense, enough to make even basic bitches consider purchasing just because the design is decent and the message is funny.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Have the news and general discussion here not separate

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Making fun of Kiwis opens the market to people who will spend money just to shit on KF. But overdoing it isn't fun either. Just enough of a jab at their expense, enough to make even basic bitches consider purchasing just because the design is decent and the message is funny.

I could go for it if it was a subtle job like "onions taste better than kiwis" or something for that effect. But I honestly don't think we should stroke Nulls ego by making merchandise about how much we hate him.

Also on an unrelated note my shirt is due to arrive on April 30th so @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt you really went with a company that ships their shit QUICK!

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion

I double posted the same thing on accident.

Have some Hathaway

0bdf6a25-5544-4a48-9664-aaf891ce116b.jpg