The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Kiwi is the person in the costume, while Josh acts as the speaker. Despite his small stature, Josh is meant to have a rather deep voice. When combined with Kiwi, who is much larger than Josh and more physically capable, they act together as Moonie. The Moonie persona was originally held by Josh's mentor figure, "Moonman."

@JJILLION I was skeptical about you representing Null's split personality through two different characters that live together in the same house, but it's actually working really well so far in your comic. Did you consider representing Null by a single character? What made you split him up into the "green guy" and the dog, as two separate characters?

JJILLION

Registered
@JJILLION I was skeptical about you representing Null's split personality through two different characters that live together in the same house, but it's actually working really well so far in your comic. Did you consider representing Null by a single character? What made you split him up into the "green guy" and the dog, as two separate characters?
Kiwi's naive but optimistic attitude/nature acts as the perfect foil to josh's more bleak/cyinical view of the world

JJILLION

Registered
made it when I was bored but could reference a future event

7wa82w.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Switching the topic to something briefly related: I find it incredibly sad that these are people that probably want the internet to be fun again and creative but they can't seem to comprehend weird people are going to be creative but instead they produce the very culture they likely hate. Well I say this but KF is filled with zoomers, so I'm not surprised.

seems our associate wanted more attention ,posted this shit on kiwi and then procedded to get doxed
View attachment 39107
fucking jacob , shoulda stayed with us in the kiddie pool.
it just keeps getting better.
View attachment 39215
Poor guy... Maybe one day someone will finally think: "Yeah that forum known to be obsessively puritan? Maybe I shouldn't get involved with it."
Maybe they'll even say... "Hey you know that site where they will autistically go through your likes on twitter, one page at a time, through literal millions of tweets with no way to properly search to find literally anything to hate you for? Yeah I'm going go there. I'm going to go there and try to make a name for myself there."

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
Switching the topic to something briefly related: I find it incredibly sad that these are people that probably want the internet to be fun again and creative but they can't seem to comprehend weird people are going to be creative but instead they produce the very culture they likely hate. Well I say this but KF is filled with zoomers, so I'm not surprised.

Zoomers? More like millennials. Thirty and up somethings who can't cope with their lives. Basically the whole reason the site even exists in the first place.

"At least I'm not like that guy," Josh Moon thinks as he features a post on the Jack Scalfani thread, nevermind that Jack has had two houses of his own, two wives, two sons, a daughter in law, and more.

By Josh and KF's own (lack of) logic, Jack Scalfani is a superior being.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
That's too bad. He otherwise had a good point.
Poor guy...
Yeah naw, he's a pedo sympathizer. I guess there's a valid point that namefagging degenerates shouldn't go there for dopamine hits but to bemoan them as puritanical in the same breath for doxing and shaming someone who completely deserved really neutralizes any good point he had

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Yeah naw, he's a pedo sympathizer.
Or. I don't think they're correct because I haven't seen anything, because for all I know maybe he liked a touhou image and Null has called all Touhou fans pedophiles. Among other odd takes.
edit: Just like how you apparently don't find someone who apparently announced they have jacked off to actual children pedophilia if you want to pull that card.
I've been found out guys
😥

I put so much effort into concealing my identity and everything. Oh well. Now the autistic Eye of Sauron is upon me and I must slink back into the shadows.
It's been real everyone, goodbye forever.
I'll play myself out

Reason: adding
Last edited:

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
edit: Just like how you apparently don't find someone who apparently announced they have jacked off to actual children pedophilia if you want to pull that card.
Correct. I believe he took the nuclear option to prove a point to his GF, made up a wild+fucked up story and had her play along. A single incident nearly a decade ago, blown out of proportion by Null to slander someone who fucked with him.
I have no association with Zoom so the whole guilt by association thing doesn't work with me if that's what you're angling for. Just my opinion after looking at the story from both sides.
The animefag in question did however make lolicon shit for money and likely still continues to under a new pseud. Doing a weird and fucked up joke a once is pretty different than an established pattern of producing gay jap shit for perverts to waggle their dicks to.
"Poor guy".
Yfw
71zzpv.png

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
The animefag in question did however make lolicon shit for money and likely still continues to under a new pseud.
Then assuming you're correct, because I haven't seen it, then okay.
Doing a weird and fucked up joke a once is pretty different than an established pattern of producing gay jap shit for perverts to waggle their dicks to.
But I don't know if it's a pattern, I don't know anything about the guy. All I know is the pattern of Kiwifarms.
Pattern of behavior from others, and just null's history himself.

Me saying: "Poor guy" Doesn't mean I completely think he's normal or not weird, I outright said that, it just means: "Oh this fucking idiot got himself into trouble. Maybe he should've known better." Which is not a strange concept.
People in the thread for YandereDev said the exact same shit when they found out he got himself involved with someone comes off as a complete psychopath. Paraphrasing, "Jesus what have you gotten yourself into."

And just for the record: What I consider puritanical is the ever increasing threshold of what is acceptable to them, a common trend of kiwifarms. It's not them bemoaning any individual because they had an opinion, you're allowed to think whatever you want: It's pointing out man this guy is a fucking retarded for going there.
And in case you think this part was meant for this case specifically
It was the fact Kiwifarms purity tests everything. Every time there's some e-celeb they like eventually it always turns into: "This person is too weak, they're not saying anything dangerous." or. "They sold out."

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Or. I don't think they're correct because I haven't seen anything, because for all I know maybe he liked a touhou image and Null has called all Touhou fans pedophiles. Among other odd takes.
Oh hey, you're back. Neat. How's life treating ya?

I never personally seen his Twitter myself and don't care enough to dig it up to find out, so I personally don't have an opinion.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Oh hey, you're back. Neat. How's life treating ya?
Life is alright, I actually came back for a short bit just to check some stuff then I'm probably going inactive again.
The chain and ball life is pretty alright, I hope you guys have been well.
I never personally seen his Twitter myself and don't care enough to dig it up to find out, so I personally don't have an opinion.
Yeah that's where I'm standing, and honestly I completely lost all care: In my opinion he did not deliver Tails got Trolled: Kiwi edition.
A shame.