JJILLION

Registered
This comic is not made in association with Jewsh and is loosely based on the kiwi farms and other individuals(you can probably guess)
A wanted fugitive named Josh Farms, who is the founder of an odd jobs group called the "LURKERS." This group deals with problems that can only be solved outside of "legal" or traditional methods (e.g., law enforcement). Josh acts under the persona of an antihero/vigilante named "Moonie," along with his apprentice, Kiwi – an unknown life form that Josh took under his wing at an early age.

Kiwi is the person in the costume, while Josh acts as the speaker. Despite his small stature, Josh is meant to have a rather deep voice. When combined with Kiwi, who is much larger than Josh and more physically capable, they act together as Moonie. The Moonie persona was originally held by Josh's mentor figure, "Moonman."

Kiwi was born from Project "Seed," in which Josh was involved; therefore, Kiwi possesses unique abilities.

At some point, the organization discovers that Josh is alive after he faked his death to escape. He used his sister as bait to lure them out, intentionally ghosting her to prevent her involvement.

Fun fact: Josh is in his 30s.

Spin-off (Title TBD)

Note: This takes place in the same universe as MATI; however, the characters are depicted as humans.

The story follows Elaine, who, since leaving the sektur, adopted the persona of "Trollcow." Her goal is to track down the person responsible for framing her for a crime she didn't commit. She works alongside Raw Dog, who exchanges information with her about the person she's tracking, providing leads on the potential culprit. Elaine comes from a wealthy family, which reflects in her somewhat snobbish demeanor. However, after being framed, her father disowns her.

Later on, a character similar to Elaine but opposite in many ways appears as the new adopted daughter of Elaine's parents. Elaine must save her from being killed by this mysterious adopted daughter, who plots to take over the company. Elaine is often pursued by Godwinson, the son of a world-renowned detective/policeman. He aspires to follow in his father's footsteps and catch the infamous Trollcow. However, things become complicated when he develops feelings for her, conflicting with his goal of impressing his father.
mad.pngmad clean.pngfh.pngsfd.pngrtrt.pngbn.pngtty.pngilliy.png
1.pngyk.pngyjgrfgrf.pngyuty.pngyjjf.pngjj.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I love that drawing of Nick Fuentes which includes an interpretation of him as a cat boy with cat ears, LMAO!
Null said on MATI yesterday that he's just waiting for the day he sees Nick get eaten alive:

Which is interesting because last year Null was telling Nick on MATI that he's still young, he needs to drop his "dead end mentality", he still has a chance to get off the internet, turn his back on everything and become a more mainstream right-wing politician... how did Null go from wanting to save Nick Fuentes from the fringes to now actively hating on Nick Fuentes and wanting to see him cannibalized?

Is it because Null was told that Nick is supposedly a closeted gay man (by another gay man that Null apparently works with called DryBones)? Is that what led Null to utterly hate Nick?

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
I love that drawing of Nick Fuentes which includes an interpretation of him as a cat boy with cat ears, LMAO!
Null said on MATI yesterday that he's just waiting for the day he sees Nick get eaten alive:

Which is interesting because last year Null was telling Nick on MATI that he's still young, he needs to drop his "dead end mentality", he still has a chance to get off the internet, turn his back on everything and become a more mainstream right-wing politician... how did Null go from wanting to save Nick Fuentes from the fringes to now actively hating on Nick Fuentes and wanting to see him cannibalized?

Is it because Null was told that Nick is supposedly a closeted gay man (by another gay man that Null apparently works with called DryBones)? Is that what led Null to utterly hate Nick?

The half spic must have been honored to be on the show run by an actual white man

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Episode 1 of "Lurkers" progress report

I don't get it, it needs more context IMO. Someone is lying on the pavement with their genitals [redacted]... and then a bunch of people gather around the victim[?] and start arguing about what gender they are? Is that what I'm reading here?

Maybe draw an extra page before these two, where you actually show what happened to the person lying on the pavement and how they ended up there? Otherwise I feel like I'm thrown into the middle of the story without enough of an intro.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I read the follow-up and now I understand that the guy lying on the pavement with the [redacted] genitals is Yaniv who was punched and sent flying into the street after requesting a Brazilian wax from a female beautician.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
OMG, I love the part where Null's landlord knocks on the door and tells him he's late with paying the rent and has all these other outstanding bills! Hilarious!