cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
Lou Gagliardi is a serial beggar who says he's transgender living in a transphobic city. He lives off of money he gets from begging on Twitter. He always grifts for shit he doesn't need and has severe lifestyle creep and exclusively eats fast food. He is a type 2 diabetic.

This isn't a full on OP but it's worth having a thread on him because he constantly produces milk and is funny.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/acetigress01 account suspended
Mastodon: https://chitter.xyz/@ace

Last edited by a moderator:

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
the Lou cycle.png
Lou is fat and I would not have sex with him

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Lou Gagliardi is a serial beggar who says he's transgender living in a transphobic city. He lives off of money he gets from begging on Twitter. He always grifts for shit he doesn't need and has severe lifestyle creep and exclusively eats fast food. He is a type 2 diabetic.

This isn't a full on OP but it's worth having a thread on him because he constantly produces milk and is funny.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/diatigress
"Not a real tranny"
You gotta love it when trannies and enablers gatekeep like this.
View attachment 3709
Lou is fat and I would not have sex with him
Be careful, or he may get really angry and throw one of his 12 tablets at you.
Or a condom filled with his diabetic piss, he's a BLM supporter afterall.

Wooden Spoon

Certified Freak
Registered
Some very funny points about Lou that I feel are worth mentioning:

1. Back when the pandemic began, he self doxxed himself by posting a water bill on Twitter that they "had to pay by a certain date or it would get shut off." A kind user decided to comment that the state had passed a bill so that utilities couldn't be shut off for non payment. His response? To tell the user that he wanted to punch her in her face, because instead of giving him money like he wanted she was trying to help him instead.
  2. He has several ipads, a gaming laptop, and several high end tech items. He will often beg for "needs for food and medical supplies", but will also be caught the next moment ordering a new tablet, furry art, anything BUT needs
  3. Once upon a time, Lou starting complaining about his foot hurting. For months he needed grubhub money to keep him off his injured foot. What was believed to be a wart on the bottom of his foot turned into a diabetic ulcer that he kept picking on purpose for the grift, and it got worse. Even random twitter furries tweeted that he needed to see the doctor, but each time he would harass them and get pissed at their concern. He needed money to EAT WITH, not see the doctor with! (Yes, that is an actual tweet.) After it continued to deteriorate and get worse, his mother forced him to go to the ER. Within the few days he admitted that Kiwi Farms had been right, it WAS a diabetic ulcer. He had let it get so severely infected a bone had to be removed, and he was on a wound vac. It only cost the American tax payers 25,000 (which he complained that he had to pay an 18$ co-payment)
  4. Speaking of his parents, he once claimed his mother was dead. He claims they are transphobic and abuse him, but its actually quite the opposite. He pays no bills and his mom lets him reside in one of the TWO bedrooms of her house, with no expectations for chores or bills.
  5. Currently getting raked across the coals on twitter for all of his bullshit. Furries and trans twitters all alike are fanning the flames of Lou's dumpster fire, and it is absolutely hilarious.

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
Speaking of his parents, he once claimed his mother was dead. He claims they are transphobic and abuse him, but its actually quite the opposite. He pays no bills and his mom lets him reside in one of the TWO bedrooms of her house, with no expectations for chores or bills.
I know a guy whos parents wanted him to pay $350 a month in rent after he graduated school, and he was really happy that he got such a deal because it's extremely cheap for where he lives. Lou sits around all day getting everything handed to him.

Wooden Spoon

Certified Freak
Registered
:story: I cannot upload the screenshots directly yet, but Louie Boy is on Twitter begging for money for another PC, Because "he doesn't want to wait while the new pc ships." He literally begged and crowdfunded a 600$ all in one computer months ago, sold it because he couldn't game with it, and bought a Mac laptop recently. He is also promising that if you buy the computer for him, he will pay you back!

Wooden Spoon

Certified Freak
Registered
The guy couldn't even pay his water bills a couple of months ago and he's 37 and has approximately 0 credit history.

It wasn't even his water bill. It was his mother's :story: he was just using it as a scam to get money. His mama is quite the scam artist too. She stole toys from toys for tots that was supposed to go to her sister and HER children, who had lost their house due a fire recently. It was a little back in the day, but it still happened!

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
IMG_20210208_082119.jpg

I promise to Allah that I've changed! Look at the dates! I said it a little over a month ago! A man can change.
I love how Lou of all people is accusing people of being "transtrender", I don't think a 'real' transperson can exist but if it's a thing Lou is the furthest thing away from that category as you can get.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Some very funny points about Lou that I feel are worth mentioning:

1. Back when the pandemic began, he self doxxed himself by posting a water bill on Twitter that they "had to pay by a certain date or it would get shut off." A kind user decided to comment that the state had passed a bill so that utilities couldn't be shut off for non payment. His response? To tell the user that he wanted to punch her in her face, because instead of giving him money like he wanted she was trying to help him instead.
  2. He has several ipads, a gaming laptop, and several high end tech items. He will often beg for "needs for food and medical supplies", but will also be caught the next moment ordering a new tablet, furry art, anything BUT needs
  3. Once upon a time, Lou starting complaining about his foot hurting. For months he needed grubhub money to keep him off his injured foot. What was believed to be a wart on the bottom of his foot turned into a diabetic ulcer that he kept picking on purpose for the grift, and it got worse. Even random twitter furries tweeted that he needed to see the doctor, but each time he would harass them and get pissed at their concern. He needed money to EAT WITH, not see the doctor with! (Yes, that is an actual tweet.) After it continued to deteriorate and get worse, his mother forced him to go to the ER. Within the few days he admitted that Kiwi Farms had been right, it WAS a diabetic ulcer. He had let it get so severely infected a bone had to be removed, and he was on a wound vac. It only cost the American tax payers 25,000 (which he complained that he had to pay an 18$ co-payment)
  4. Speaking of his parents, he once claimed his mother was dead. He claims they are transphobic and abuse him, but its actually quite the opposite. He pays no bills and his mom lets him reside in one of the TWO bedrooms of her house, with no expectations for chores or bills.
  5. Currently getting raked across the coals on twitter for all of his bullshit. Furries and trans twitters all alike are fanning the flames of Lou's dumpster fire, and it is absolutely hilarious.
You know, I think some people deserve to starve to death or die because a severe wound infection. And I don't mean that I don't care about it, I mean they deserve it and it's a moral good.

Wooden Spoon

Certified Freak
Registered
You know, I think some people deserve to starve to death or die because a severe wound infection. And I don't mean that I don't care about it, I mean they deserve it and it's a moral good.

In order to prove a point to the farms, he stuck his UNWASHED FINGER INTO HIS ULCER HOLE to "show" how well it was healing, or a lack thereof. (A user had that image as their PFP and they got their avi privileges taken away for a bit after that, it was a little funny)

To a certain extent, Lou asked for it. He really did. I mean, he really fucking did. I can't post the tweet at the moment, but he quoted saying "Drinking pop, all aboard the Diabetes Express Chugga Chugga WOO! WOO!"

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
In order to prove a point to the farms, he stuck his UNWASHED FINGER INTO HIS ULCER HOLE to "show" how well it was healing, or a lack thereof. (A user had that image as their PFP and they got their avi privileges taken away for a bit after that, it was a little funny)

To a certain extent, Lou asked for it. He really did.
I'm extremely hard to repulse but even the thought of that made my eyes tear up a little.

The funniest thing Lou does - aside from the deliberate cultivation of horrifying diabetic ulcers, which is precisely as hilarious as it is disgusting - is when he picks fights with random twitter users about politics. He immediately goes for extremely strong personal insults, often racially, religiously, or sexually charged, that have very little to do with the subject at hand. Juxtaposing it with his posturing as a member of the woke, progressive left makes it funnier, but the sheer peevish childishness of his tantrums is bemusing and funny all in its own right.

No, I don't have any examples at hand. I'm not going to go trawling the KF thread for them, but I'm sure some will pop up here eventually.

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
Why is he obsessed with chromebooks? He's always grifting for one. For the price of an old chromebook you can get an old /g/ approved ThunkPad that most likely works far better and isn't as fragile as the fabrege eggs his face resembles. It would work just fine. He's retarded and has no interest in actually getting a good deal.

Slowpoke Sonic

Registered
Why is he obsessed with chromebooks? He's always grifting for one. For the price of an old chromebook you can get an old /g/ approved ThunkPad that most likely works far better and isn't as fragile as the fabrege eggs his face resembles. It would work just fine. He's retarded and has no interest in actually getting a good deal.
Lou claims to have experience with Linux distros which usually can run well on a ThinkPad. I don't think he realizes shitty chromebooks run like shit more than the average ThinkPad yet it costs even less so he can spend other people's money on weird yiff commissions and processed foods.