Lolcow.org Simulation Thread AKA Cjocker Did A Fucky-Wucky

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
It rocks that this dipshit thinks Julie Terryberry was perfectly fine and the stalking forum had no role in her suicide because her abusive boyfriend showed up on KF and told them he supported them :)

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Just curious, has Heather said anything about what's going on? I mean when you go to the front page there's like a dozen insane alerts that redirect to threads where the ugliest, shittiest most alone men in the world are linking to cartel torture videos and saying that's what they want to happen to keffals.

I'm just wondering, the fat retarded bitch must really love her cozy little bubble on there if she saw all that and it didn't faze her.

fnaarf

2024 is the year of the tunnel jew
Hellovan Onion
has Heather said anything about what's going on?
check her thread yourself I haven't lately
Fnaarf what has Karl been up to?
@Karl WHAT ARE YOUR CURRENT ACTIVITIES
It must really drive you pigfucking idiots up a wall that in spite of everything you've done I'm not going anywhere
nobody wants you to "go anywhere", the entire point is to keep poking you for entertainment purposes. if you left I'd simply find another weirdo to gawk at during my work breaks

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
nobody wants you to "go anywhere", the entire point is to keep poking you for entertainment purposes. if you left I'd simply find another weirdo to gawk at during my work breaks
How am I a weirdo you disgusting bitch lmao

I'm not a white supremacist fascist like your middle aged unmarried buddy on KF
I don't believe transwomen are groomers and fakes and monsters just because someone like Joshua Moon told me this was true
I believe the AMA, medical and psychological medicine consensus about what trans people actually are, what causes it, and how to treat it. And of course their personal experiences.

So what is funny about me, moron? The fact that my mom died and your racist creep friend exploited it to get to me, because I believe in humanity and compassion more than he does? Your mom is going to die too. And then you'll have nobody. How's that for funny?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
When your mom dies you won't have any relationship to hold onto because you are emotionally damaged and autistic, and basically a horrible person. So who are you "gawking" at again, failure?

fnaarf

Hellovan Onion

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
It's so fucking funny to me that the creepy as shit 50+ year old incels who have stalked me for over a decade at this point talk about posting on a White supremacist forum as though they were posting on reddit or something. The guy who ran the forum (Brian Uecker pbuh) literally sat down and gave an interview with Mike Enoch. You guys really sure you want to keep going that direction if you want to defame me?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
1an.png

I said you were an incel approaching retirement age who isn't married, who is creepy and mentally unstable, and jacks off to cartoon characters that are made for preteen girls. I don't necessarily view that as interesting in itself, if you weren't on an infamous transphobic stalking forum that's about to get removed.

Oh and also the unemployable gofer for a law firm, which you for some reason think gives you the same authority as an actual lawyer. Which you for some reason squander on human yeast infection Joshua moon and his legal issues.

fnaarf

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 16577

I said you were an incel approaching retirement age who isn't married, who is creepy and mentally unstable, and jacks off to cartoon characters that are made for preteen girls. I don't necessarily view that as interesting in itself, if you weren't on an infamous transphobic stalking forum that's about to get removed.

Oh and also the unemployable gofer for a law firm, which you for some reason think gives you the same authority as an actual lawyer. Which you for some reason squander on human yeast infection Joshua moon and his legal issues.
you made a whole thread for him why aren't you posting in it