Lolcow.org Simulation Thread AKA Cjocker Did A Fucky-Wucky

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Also why would I do that when I have a response email to write to keffals about the sociology of the website trying to kill her and also how Josh ran 16chan, which had an explicit category for child rape fantasy stories but he shut down due to disinterest? He blames the 8chan cp bullahit on other actors but that one was all him. Because he's a pedophile.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Personally I cannot believe some doughy emotionally stunted shut-in who has never had an adult relationship and has a very open sadism streak would be into raping little children. Here I thought Josh and his forum were concerned for the kids and against degeneracy.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
no because it didn't happen lol

because it's fun. I went to one today and got hella sunburnt and I'm full of hamburgers
I will say it's pretty wild to see people who seem like they would otherwise have fairly sane, rational opinions get indoctrinated into hating transpeople through kiwi farms or rationalizing the actions of the more hard-core sociopaths because they have disordered personalities and are weak. Someone like me looks at Josh and just sees a fat pathetic nerd trying to punish others for his own perversions and deficiencies, but a non-negligible amount of people see him "in control" of something (a virtual web forum he bought) and for some reason that confers moral and social authority in their brains. So he's not just some loser he's an Administrator. A lot of the ones in this category are like you and that android raptor woman. This is how cults construct hierarchies too.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Like out in the real world by yourself you would not be able to bully someone like Melinda and the others wouldn't be able to call her a welfare whore and all this other gross shit until her mental problems reach a fever pitch and the worst thing possible happens. That just wouldn't happen organically.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
The sane, realistic rational opinion on transgendered people is that it's a rare phenomenon that happens to all sorts of people who start out as dudes, huge fucking losers and famius athletes can experience dysphoria all the same. It's just insane to watch adult people who don't seem too immensely fucked in the head or sadistic offer some pretty cogent analysis of something there and then the next day fully buy into this shit about how troops are a predatory cabal of child touchers. Because some fat pervert with no life fed them that line.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
It was also cute how you tried to spin assisting my harassment as brave individualism and not just that you're a fucked up weakling who seeks out aggressive sadists to make yourself feel powerful and wanted, and that you'll tolerate seeing any individual or marginalized group victimized to get it. You're truly a person unworthy of attention or love and you wouldn't be here every day if you didn't feel that.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Sig fr you seem miserable and kind if low functioning but surely you can do better than making another website to have your whole identity being a gadfly for the biggest faggot in history and his doomed anti-social cult.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
that twitter looks dead no activity since last year , seems hes still hiding in shame , probably shouldnt have fedposted so hard . idiot.
orson.png