Lol, Jews.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
Post hot Jewish women.
And don't nobody be funny and post a picture of ashes.
:mad:
immaculate_conception-e1566499188759.png

That Mario Guy

Remarkable Onion
I find it hard to imagine anyone has so much to say about someone after exhausting all avenues of conversation over the last four years. What the fuck do they have to say? It's all old and boring. The people that incessantly complain about these people on Kiwi Farms are just as annoying as the people they're railing against. Everyone in the politisperg thread is a fag except for me and DocHoliday.
What's up with Pammy lately? She refusing to take her meds again?

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Post hot Jewish women.
And don't nobody be funny and post a picture of ashes.
:mad:
GettyImages-52702949.jpg

I had a thing for her as a kid. "The Nanny" was one of the MANY sitcoms I used to watch way back in the 90's.

Fun Fact: One of my ex's had a mom that went to high school with her. She showed me a black'n'white pic of her at gym class with the rest of the (i think) volleyball team. My ex's mom stated she was jealous of Fran because everyone (especially the guys) liked her.

That Mario Guy

Remarkable Onion
View attachment 2028
I had a thing for her as a kid. "The Nanny" was one of the MANY sitcoms I used to watch way back in the 90's.

Fun Fact: One of my ex's had a mom that went to high school with her. She showed me a black'n'white pic of her at gym class with the rest of the (i think) volleyball team. My ex's mom stated she was jealous of Fran because everyone (especially the guys) liked her.
Is she Jewish?
I always just thought she was a trashy New York woman.