TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
ash.jpg

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion
I've finally figured out who's the top fat of onii farms:
View attachment 8032
On Kiwi, Ashley has been described as "morbidly obese", and according to BMI chat, it's any BMI above 40. My current BMI as of last doctor visit is a 28.5. One of acronyms of BMI is Body Mass Index, as it is in this case. The other BMI is some music company label.
View attachment 8033
While I don't agree with the "obese" percentage being above 39%, Ashley and I are both in the young adult age range "20-39", but she's obviously above 39% body fat, while I'm at the "overweight" portion, around 35%, and I don't agree with the "overweight" one either; I see anything above 36% as obese, and anyone 30-35% as overfat, or "overweight" as this rating puts it at.
View attachment 8034
One of the last measurements to use of fatness is FFMI, which stands for Fat Free Mass Index. Because of the stated two previous assumptions I've made, I think her FFMI is around the range of 15-18, which indicates "Fat Women". This is also based off of normalised FFMI as well. I don't fit any of those descriptions (ranges), but I'm more closer to "fat women" than any of the other; they should add "chubby women" or "chunky women" in the middle lol.
View attachment 8035
There was also a range thing below the results, and it had "below average", "average", and "above average", and mine was slightly lower than "above average" surprisingly. You can see that my FFMI is either 18.6 (rounded) or 20 normalised.
Oh yeah, and I think in a weight class, I'd be considered a light middleweight for women's.
Anything above 35 is almost always severely obese.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I can't even imagine being that fat, and thank God because if I was that fact I'd be dead.
Back when I was only overweight I was diagnosed with fatty liver disease.
Probably all that decade of heavy amphetamine use didn't help it considering amphs are liver toxic.

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
I can't even imagine being that fat, and thank God because if I was that fact I'd be dead.
Back when I was only overweight I was diagnosed with fatty liver disease.
Probably all that decade of heavy amphetamine use didn't help it considering amphs are liver toxic.
Actually take your meds to help.