Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
236284bm-4.jpg
e3b0a86c51cb422097768aca259a4375.jpg
398px-Female_Sumo_Wrestlers.jpg

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
You should topless Sumo wrestle her for the coveted title of Onionfarms top tubby.
She'd beat me. I'm curious if she's overweight or obese, because wrestling and boxing have different weight classes. I wouldn't know if an overweight person could be able to beat an obese person that's all I'm asking. Unless, the obese person is in the same weight class as the overweight person, but then again, idk.

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
Fatties aren't people.
You may not like hambeasts, hamplanets, overfat, and overweight people, but just like twiggy, skeletor, muscular, skinny-fat, and average people, they're human beings. The only difference between the former four and the latter is that the former eat more than they burn and the latter burn more than they eat, especially twiggies and skeletors.

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
Skeletor was built AF, if I remember correctly. He was just a little thin about the face.
Yeah he was, but the use of skeletor is to mock really thin people, a anon on lolcow.farm came up with the insult. I usually use manorexic for males tho.

Larry Bundy Sr

'Ello you!
Remarkable Onion
You may not like hambeasts, hamplanets, overfat, and overweight people, but just like twiggy, skeletor, muscular, skinny-fat, and average people, they're human beings. The only difference between the former four and the latter is that the former eat more than they burn and the latter burn more than they eat, especially twiggies and skeletors.
OIP.jpg

The thin one is a person in a prison. Prisoners are people, prisons aren't.

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
I've finally figured out who's the top fat of onii farms:
BMI-Chart_2_for-web-1024x592.jpg

On Kiwi, Ashley has been described as "morbidly obese", and according to BMI chat, it's any BMI above 40. My current BMI as of last doctor visit is a 28.5. One of acronyms of BMI is Body Mass Index, as it is in this case. The other BMI is some music company label.
7Ww3Wx.jpg

While I don't agree with the "obese" percentage being above 39%, Ashley and I are both in the young adult age range "20-39", but she's obviously above 39% body fat, while I'm at the "overweight" portion, around 35%, and I don't agree with the "overweight" one either; I see anything above 36% as obese, and anyone 30-35% as overfat, or "overweight" as this rating puts it at.
Screenshot from 2021-03-24 23-14-52 (copy).png

One of the last measurements to use of fatness is FFMI, which stands for Fat Free Mass Index. Because of the stated two previous assumptions I've made, I think her FFMI is around the range of 15-18, which indicates "Fat Women". This is also based off of normalised FFMI as well. I don't fit any of those descriptions (ranges), but I'm more closer to "fat women" than any of the other; they should add "chubby women" or "chunky women" in the middle lol.
Screenshot from 2021-03-16 13-14-59.png

There was also a range thing below the results, and it had "below average", "average", and "above average", and mine was slightly lower than "above average" surprisingly. You can see that my FFMI is either 18.6 (rounded) or 20 normalised.
Oh yeah, and I think in a weight class, I'd be considered a light middleweight for women's.