TransGarlic Liz Fong-Jones / Elliot William Fong,

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Separate post because this is just weird and I'm not sure how to verify the accusation. The tweet (which has since been deleted) alleges that LFJ still has access to his Google email account.
1666821119560.png

Deleted member 1141

Isn't it amazing that when these men are given social license to give up all the responsibilities and obligations that go with being real men, they suddenly have so much time for vapid, pointless, destructive fuckery?

Kinda like childless academic feminist women, really.

Grow the fuck up. All of you.

Or die, I don't give fuck. Take away everywhere we're allowed to tell the truth. See what fucking happens. The trucks won't stop with honking next time.

My money is on the side that didn't chop their own dicks off, you know, the one where the women who have actually contributed to the future of the species are.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Ok, I'm starting to appreciate Elliot, while I think trannies are gross, I do appreciate the contributions they have made to art and music. Elliot, however, is a creative dead end, this spoiled, perverted Asian man is peak Corporate Trans and nobody but other Troon bottom feeders take any joy from this dude... he's so unappealing.

KopingforYou

Registered
Featured on Aug 30, 2022 at 2:28Pm: Liz Fong-Jones, the ex -Google employee with a trans-snake girlfriend (male) gets a thread 5 years after they first tried to have Kiwifarms taken down.
View attachment 23048

[Kiwifarms users,] there is a way out. I recognize they practice cult-like behavior, traumatize you, and isolate you from others, threatening your safety if you become a part of the out-group. Delete your account. Log off. There is no way to be safe if you are participating in this process that makes every trans person unsafe." ~Liz-Fong Jones, Acclaimed Psychotherapist

Liz-Fong Jones (人妖 Rényāo)
, born Elliot William Fong, is the vengeful spirit taking the form of an MtF Keffals orbiter and Robert Z'Dar reincarnate. Thought to have been sealed by holy rites in rituals performed during 2017, he is best known for his unceasing attempts to shut down both Kiwifarms and Cloudflare. Further research into unholy texts, however, have revealed the horrific events which led to his unleashing upon this unsuspecting world, along with his long and documented history of tormenting various companies and employers, including his own. Escaping from his spiritual containment to create a self-fulfilling prophecy, he has asserted for years that he has his own thread on Kiwifarms despite one never actually existing. Whoops.
In that same video, he claims death threats are being sent to pets. Because I am sure someone's pet tarantula would care.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
The obesession these retards have with ToS lol
It's the only way they can legitimise their demands for service providers to drop KF in a way that gives service providers a (very transparent) out from accusations of doing favours for the boys.

When Twitter redefines acceptable content, you won't see them pushing for those ToS revisions to be enforced.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
LFJ getting salty with EFF. It seems not to have occurred to LFJ that service providers policing content based on personal favours only furthers the argument upheld in the 5th Circuit. Be careful what you wish for, Liz.
View attachment 23703
She's so mad like a fucking sweater