LFJ wins defamation lawsuit against Flow Chemical

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Null's MATI stans are crying in the MATI thread because Null won't be Livestreaming this week, presumably because he is too busy getting Vincent a lawyer - that Vincent, despite his infinite life wisdom that he bestowed upon Null, couldn't be bothered to get on his own:

It's amazing to me how these MATI people who run their mouths about everything and everyone under the sun still have no idea how the legal system actually works. What do these ignorant MATI people think a "harassment lolsuit" is? The very purpose of a harassment lolsuit is to force the defendant to go into court and waste money and time in order to explain the freaking obvious to a judge: "Judge, this lolsuit is forum shopping libel tourism by an American plaintiff who decided to sue, not the website owner himself who is also an American and protected under 1A and Section 230, but rather to sue a business associate of the website owner in Australia, because Liz Fong-Jones knew he couldn't sue the website owner himself or get him prosecuted in the US. Liz Fong-Jones knows he cannot have this Australian verdict re-inforced in the US because of the SPEECH Act barring such foreign jurisdiction libel tourism verdicts from being re-infored in the US. This is plainly a bad faith lolsuit and the verdict is legally moot because it cannot be used against KF or Null in the US, so please throw out this bullshit lolsuit. Oh, and please make Liz Fong-Jones pay for my legal fees, because we know on the basis of public court documents that Liz Fong-Jones received a golden parachute from Google when he sued his former employer over more bullshit, so Liz has the money to pay for my legal expenses that came out of forcing me to respond to his bullshit harassment lolsuit.".

That's what you have to do in response to a harassment lolsuit. If judges could decide lolsuits on their own, we wouldn't have a legal system.

I am still perplexed that Vincent was apparently served but supposedly didn't tell a soul about it, not even Null.
How can you trust someone who receives a wholeass subpoena, in which you and your company are brought up over and over as the impetus for the lolsuit, and doesn't even tell you about it?
Personally, this is all the proof I need of Null's very poor judgement of people.

Edit: Now Null says that he might still Livestream... or he might not. What a freaking mess:

BTW, why has Null begun spelling his name as "Dzhosua"? Is he ripping me off because I spell "Jews" as "Dzooz"? I do that to make fun of antisemites who believe that (((Dzooz))) run everything, it's a spelling that I myself stole from Encyclopedia Dramatica so it's not even an original joke. Correct me if I'm wrong but AFAIK, ED were the firsts to spell Jews as "Dzooz" on their Wiki articles, and they used that spelling in order to make fun of online antisemites who think Dzooz are the NWO. So why is Null, an antisemite, stealing a joke that was meant to ridicule antisemites like himself?
No idea but all these niggas are fags over stupid ass shit. We know Null won't listen to shit, Liz is a faggot who sucks cock up his mouth and Vincent is a bitch ass nigga who's friend is a piss-loving shotacon retard. Why are we even feeling sorry for Null when the nigga has never had pussy or kids once? Null lies about shit. Lies about living in another country. Even lies about being in one that is fighting with Russia right now. The nigga lies so much you could make a book on how liars get away with lying about shit. If Null loses his fight? That is on him and him alone. The nigga can't even take the advice of moving his IP servers to fucking North Korea. That is how fucking weak null is. At least North Korea won't listen to trannies or pedos if they ask them to take down shit. Null would love North Korea given they hate the West just like Null. But you know? Null is a retard who listens to cum babies that cum in his tiny ass. He is once a Florida man always a Florida man. Fuck his ass and hope he gets raped in prison for many years to come. He did this to himself. And his coding fucking sucks too.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Worlds smallest violin. Gays is too stupid to think "hhmmmmm, I block everybody, so maybe I haven't seen any reaction to my shitty posts, feel sorry for me..."

What a dumb cunt.
Ironically gays is the only one i blocked to try and see if it helped with the loading. Only slightly but i still have him blocked because 90 percent of the scrolling on the pages are usually from his posts that are as long as a page from the old Testament. It saves me the effort since i barely read anything he posts unless its short anyway. I can just press show hidden messages if i care enough to look.

Empresa

Ladmin
not nice , there's only a bakers dozen of us here please try to get along. the other jannies skip it as well, overwhelming lol
1698200509842.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
MATI excerpt about LFJ's default judgement against Vincent/Flow Chemical in Australia:

His thinking is so perplexing: "I am not on the hook, I don't need that IP space I got for free from Flow Chemical", that's all he cares about! His 先生 just got slapped with $400k in damages. If Vincent doesn't take some time off from playing Dota2 to get an appeals attorney specialized in forum shopping to fight this at an Australian appeals court, 先生 might even sue Null for not telling him what he was up to with KF, and then the two of you will be living out a version of that scene from The Social Network IRL:

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
That's a pretty crappy way to react to a friend getting in trouble. Maybe they had a falling out?

I have no idea. When Null posted his Telegram message about the default judgement against Vincent, he sounded angry/upset (but then he always sounds like that) and I read his post to mean that Null was personally going to help Vincent get a good lawyer to appeal this verdict. But then on MATI Null suggested that he had already spoken to Vincent, and that Vincent had sheepishly agreed that it was now a good time to get a lawyer, and that he was gonna get one on his own. I have no idea where they are with this legal situation right now.

I don't know anything about Australian law, I do know that in some other jurisdictions a default judgement is sufficient for the plaintiff to send out the bailiff/process server to empty out someone's apartment or seize control over their bank-accounts and other assets. I don't know if it works like this Australia, but if it does, then Liz Fong-Jones can try to hold Null "at gun point" by threatening to send the bailiffs after Vincent to strip him naked of money, savings and assets. I don't think either Null or Vincent realize how serious this can get.

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
I don't know if it works like this Australia, but if it does, then Liz Fong-Jones can try to hold Null "at gun point" by threatening to send the bailiffs after Vincent to strip him naked of money, savings and assets. I don't think either Null or Vincent realize how serious this can get.
Maybe he doesn't truly care unless he's personally being stripped of all his money.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Here's something else I still had in my archive that might be relevant to Vincent's legal defense against Liz Fong-Jones in Australia:

LFJKevinKarhanGrayHatAcademyHitlists.jpg

Source:

During #DropKiwiFarms Liz Fong-Jones had personally added Flow Chemical to the "DDoS lists posing as DROP lists" that Liz Fong-Jones and his fellow cybercriminal Kevin Karhan had uploaded to their cybercriminal conspiracy account The Grayhat Academy on Github. (Recent archive: https://archive.ph/pamiG )

I personally reported the GrayHat Academy account to Github when I discovered it, because I was sure that those DROP lists were actually meant as DDoS hitlists that were made available for the hackers that were working with #DropKiwiFarms to constantly DDoS KF after Cloudflare dropped the site's and discontinued its DDoS protection.

Archive of the DDoS/faux-DROP lists on The GrayHat Academy:

Here is Liz adding Flow Chemical to the DDoS list on the day this mirror was created:

Soon after I reported The GrayHat Academy to Github, Liz Fong-Jones and Kevin Karhan suddenly stopped using that account, and they also stopped updating the DDoS/faux-DROP lists that they had already placed there. I don't know if this was as a result of my report to Github. Clearly Liz Fong-Jones and Kevin Karhan did not want people to know about the existence of the GrayHat Academy account on Github and what that account was actually being used for.

Compare this year-old archive of Liz and Kevin populating the DDoS lists with entries:

To the latest one, where you can't see their original activities anymore:

Archive: https://archive.ph/6kU90

As per the above archive , none of the original entries of Liz Fong-Jones adding Flow Chemical to the list are any longer visible. I am assuming that, as soon as Liz Fong-Jones began suing Vincent/Flow Chemical in Australia, Kevin Karhan went to work on The GrayHat Academy account, and specifically on list.d, with the intent of trying to cover up the fact that Flow Chemical was a cybercriminal target of #DropKiwiFarms. Kevin tried to cover the targeting of Flow Chemical by populating list.d with what are basically "trash entries" meant to replace the original entries showing Liz Fong-Jones's contributions to list.d making Flow Chemical as well as other KF-associated ISPs into targets.

Here is the full thread by @MrMidnightNet from which the above screenshot was taken:

Archive: https://archive.ph/Eif5K

Maybe Null and Vincent can reach out to @MrMidnightNet on X/Twitter to obtain his screenshots of Liz Fong-Jones using The GrayHat Academy account to target Flow Chemical.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I also wanted to respond to these posts from Null today, explaining why he won't sue Liz Fong-Jones:

Cogent's CEO is directly involved in trying to censor the Kiwi Farms
For the millionth time: if Liz Fong-Jones, Keffals, and a million other entities were committing civil torts against this forum and myself every day, it would not matter, because I do not have the financial means to pursue legal action against them.
Null · Post #179 · Today at 1:12 PM · Forum: Forum Discussion

Oh yeah probably mate but let me say this again: I do not have the financial means to pursue legal options. Anyone have any questions in regards to "I cannot fucking afford this so shut the fuck up"?
Null · Post #181 · Today at 1:12 PM · Forum: Forum Discussion

$75,000 to take something to trial. At the very least. At a fucking minimum. If you want to pay me $75,000 in cryptocurrency I will sue Liz Fong-Jones tomorrow.
Null · Post #182 · Today at 1:13 PM · Forum: Forum Discussion

According to Mother Jones Null has $300k in crypto, so what does he mean with "I don't have the financial means"? He does have the financial means, he's just decided that a lolsuit isn't worth those bitchycoins, because he apparently wants to spend those bitchycoins on something else. Which is fair enough, but don't lie about this.

As for this comment:

Jersh, I know you're probably tired of hearing suggestions, but I wonder if it would help to have a front page banner soliciting donations for a "Sue Fucking Everyone" fund. I watch this stuff pretty closely, and I just plain didn't know that the limitation at this point is mainly financial. Maybe I'm not the only one.

I no longer have these e-mails because they were nuked when I deleted the e-mail account associated with my KF account for security reasons, but I distinctly recall asking Null at the time why he wouldn't pursue legal action against #DropKiwiFarms ... and I remember he did not give me this "I don't have the financial means" answer. (I won't disclose what the reasons were that he gave at the time, but suffice to say they definitely weren't "I don't have the financial means"). I can understand not wanting to waste $300k in bitchycoins on suing wealthier and more resourced troons, when you can just move to bitchycoin Paradise Curitiba and spend all the bitchycoins there on more fun things... but why lie to me about this? Why not just say "I don't have the financial means" back then?

Edit: I now recalll Null did say he can't afford spurious lolsuits, but IIRC that was in the context of him getting sued by Liz Fong-Jones and needing to mount a defense, not him doing the suing himself. Suffice to say, Null chose to play defense instead of offense, and now Vincent is paying the price of that choice.

Here are Null's chats on the topic which were posted here on OF at the time as well as on Twitter by Sinseer:

NullIfWeStayUpLizNKeffalsSue.jpgNullIfTheySueIHave2Defend.jpgNullIfTheyCrushThisSetupThatsIt.jpgNullIfLizSuesTheEFF.jpg

And y'all still wonna donate money to someone who obfuscates about the real reason he won't sue these troons...

Last edited:

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Didn't read, don't care.

Look at this absolute gold nugget I found while looking at something completely unrelated:

1698369080758.png