Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwis that could be halal worthy

General gossip about kiwifarms

Creepy Pig Man

A dog's rights activist; a lover; a friend.
Remarkable Onion
He has some sort of a weird affection for Joan Crawford. Call me a conspiracy fag, but I remember him mentioning that he was raised by somewhat of an abusice female figure. Tie the connections together to Mommie Dearest and well....
It's his white grandma, I'm almost sure of it. He's a quadroon at best.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Attention onionfarmers, there's a black "person" in this thread
1613876087531.png

David Duke DDS

Registered
GethN7, not sure how he still hasnt been halal'ed all after this
Motherfucker signed up to a lolcow forum that has a reputation for eating its own when they make opsec mistakes with the same name he used to edit articles about loli feet, then linked to his blog which linked to Gamers 4 Christ articles written under his real name. It would take like 2 minutes to connect his family and home address to the articles about loli feet. And he thought this would be sustainable why, because he got updoots for some gamergate shit from 5 years ago nobody cares about and was therefore untouchable? Parasocial relationships are a bitch.

The Last Stand. One of few black "people" thick skinned enough to use KF.

Edit: "people"; lol ur funny sig
Nothing against the guy (I think he should have his own water fountains and baseball leagues) but I'm wondering how he even found KF because he's oblivious to the culture of the site and has no discernable area of interest in lolcows.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Mariposa Electrique, that Spanish femcel, as any good halal there's a high component of hypocresy and lack of self-awareness. She's annoying as fuck but for some reason some janitor seems to really like her, she has her "facedox" out there, a quick search will bring up the tumblr archive with her photo or the Encyclopedia Dramatica article with it.
She's a feminist and will moan all day and night about muh misogyny, but will support the most far-right policies when they don't directly depredate her, she reminds me of those "egirl" grifters that Spic Fuentes liked to whine so much about who ended up giving up on the alt-right because as it turns out traditionalists and paleos aren't very feminist precisely.
She perceives reality in very white-and-black terms, in absolutes, so to speak, absolutes that are as retarded as the rest of her views, she clearly believes that all nonces or trannies are autists and viceversa.
She has a huge hate boner for CWC to the point she orientates her whole personality to alogging him and making predictions about his eventual demise, similarly to misanthropic preppers and doomers that constantly make predicitions about the end of society as we know it and get high thinking how much others are going to die and suffer in the day of the reckoning/the rope/the revolution/the rake, Mariposa Electrique gets her hopes high thinking about CWC ending up homeless and broke or dying.
She likes to alog Tommy as well, but not all as much as CWC.
And posts her blogposts and political takes in the Tranny Sideshows Thread quite often, such as how all gays push for nonce acceptance and are part of NAMBLA and the like

Last edited:

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
Mariposa Electrique, that Spanish femcel, as any good halal there's a high component of hypocresy and lack of self-awareness. She's annoying as fuck but for some reason some janitor seems to really like her, she has her "facedox" out there
I always thought ME was just an especially based tranny, not a true and honest woman. I've learned something today.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Mariposa Electrique, that Spanish femcel, as any good halal there's a high component of hypocresy and lack of self-awareness. She's annoying as fuck but for some reason some janitor seems to really like her, she has her "facedox" out there, a quick search will bring up the tumblr archive with her photo or the Encyclopedia Dramatica article with it.
She's a feminist and will moan all day and night about muh misogyny, but will support the most far-right policies when they don't directly depredate her, she reminds me of those "egirl" grifters that Spic Fuentes liked to whine so much about who ended up giving up on the alt-right because as it turns out traditionalists and paleos aren't very feminist precisely.
She perceives reality in very white-and-black terms, in absolutes, so to speak, absolutes that are as retarded as the rest of her views, she clearly believes that all nonces or trannies are autists and viceversa.
She has a huge hate boner for CWC to the point she orientates her whole personality to alogging him and making predictions about his eventual demise, similarly to misanthropic preppers and doomers that constantly make predicitions about the end of society as we know it and get high thinking how much others are going to die and suffer in the day of the reckoning/the rope/the revolution/the rake, Mariposa Electrique gets her hopes high thinking about CWC ending up homeless and broke or dying.
She likes to alog Tommy as well, but not all as much as CWC.
And posts her blogposts and political takes in the Tranny Sideshows Thread quite often, such as how all gays push for nonce acceptance and are part of NAMBLA and the like
Did you know Tommy Tooter shits himself?
And and did you know Chris-Chan shits himself?
Seriously though as with any kiwi lass they have too many simps guarding them.