Kiwifarms Gossip kiwifarms moderators started banning people for no reason

General gossip about kiwifarms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
take a look at this
1690266880084.png

for your information everyone, this is my account. this is my attempt at rejoining the farms and no, i didn't spam anything. proof:
1690267080776.png

yep, just joined in yesterday.

at least they're honest about their mistake.
1690268548011.png

so if you wish to join kiwifarms today then you have to wait for a few days/a month/few months because for some reason, KF mods are currently banning people for "spamming" right now. also, i highly encourage you guys to use the onion version of kiwifarms when you want to rejoin kiwifarms: http://kiwifarmsaaf4t2h7gc3dfc5ojhmqruw2nit3uejrpiagrxeuxiyxcyd.onion/ because as this post has stated, kiwifarms track your IP address and as of result, you will be banned pretty easily by the jannies and mods because they have access to IP address to everyone who visits that crazy place and they can ban any unsuspecting users they suspect as sock evaders (ban evaders who use socks for those who don't know).

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Don't rawdog Kiwifarms, always use protection.

VPN usage is a must these days, and make sure you aren't using a super popular one or one run by a pozzed company. Popular ones run the risk of being banned wholesale because of other faggots ruining it for the good people, and the pozzed ones will absolutely sell you out.

Empresa

Ladmin
VPN usage is a must these days, and make sure you aren't using a super popular one or one run by a pozzed company. Popular ones run the risk of being banned wholesale because of other faggots ruining it for the good people, and the pozzed ones will absolutely sell you out.
its always the stupid sockers that have on the free vpns that they all want to use which gives me more reason to ban them.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
its always the stupid sockers that have on the free vpns that they all want to use which gives me more reason to ban them.
It's always the free ones. Always. It's like the concept of giving people free housing...when they aren't paying for it, they trash it.
Paying for a service just to use KF is a poor decision IMO
VPNs are a good practice for internet hygiene in general, not just for kiwiniggers.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
take a look at this
View attachment 37543

for your information everyone, this is my account. this is my attempt at rejoining the farms and no, i didn't spam anything. proof:
View attachment 37544
yep, just joined in yesterday.

at least they're honest about their mistake.
View attachment 37548

so if you wish to join kiwifarms today then you have to wait for a few days/a month/few months because for some reason, KF mods are currently banning people for "spamming" right now. also, i highly encourage you guys to use the onion version of kiwifarms when you want to rejoin kiwifarms: http://kiwifarmsaaf4t2h7gc3dfc5ojhmqruw2nit3uejrpiagrxeuxiyxcyd.onion/ because as this post has stated, kiwifarms track your IP address and as of result, you will be banned pretty easily by the jannies and mods because they have access to IP address to everyone who visits that crazy place and they can ban any unsuspecting users they suspect as sock evaders (ban evaders who use socks for those who don't know).
It's not worth visiting a site that has animosity towards you. Please refrain from going to such sites.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I like pissing everyone off over there because they're all assholes anyway, same reason i use encyclopedia dramatica forums. Surprised they haven't banned me yet if they're this petty. I even talk back to mod warnings. Most of the people there are just as retarded as the lolcows they make fun of. They can only go after lolcows they farm, meanwhile i hunt the farmers and livestock alike. Everyone has a niche in an ecosystem.