Kiwifarms Gossip Sock Puppetting Onto The Farms

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
How to Bantz Jannies and Influence Sheeple

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I expect most of you to be more than aware of how to get it done, so this will serve as a guide to the less experienced who wish to have a bit of fun at the Kiwi jannies expense. I'm by no means an expert and there may be inaccuracies in what I say, so take it with a grain of salt and use your best judgement. It's your op-sec, don't leave it up to chance based on some random asshole's post on a drama forum about a drama forum about random assholes.

Important op-sec tips to keep in mind:
•Use a VPN, everytime. I highly suggest paying for a Mullvad account anonymously via crypto and from a device/connection that's not your own. If you can avoid getting jerked off on by a homeless negro, the library can be a great resource for this.

Why? Because every post you make has your IP address right there for the jannies to see. Also, your public user ID will have a hint about your identity, based on the IP you used when you signed up. Go to your profile, look at the URL, note the number at the end and use your noggin.

•Poorfag and can't pay for a fingerprintless VPN? That's ok, crippling poverty creates some of the best a-logs and you deserve a chance to be disruptive, just like everyone else. Proton offers a great free, no-log VPN. You won't want to download massive files with it but it's more than functional for our purposes here.

•Wipe your browser and change your IP when switching between accounts! You have to force yourself to be autistic about this otherwise you'll leave a trail of breadcrumbs that leads to losing multiple accounts at once. Let your socks die in battle against the jannies and they may enter Sperghalla. Don't waste them due to apathy.

•Be aware of your writing style. We all have little idiosyncrasies and we're dealing with turbo autists and their varying degrees of pattern recognition. Depending on your dedication to obfuscating your identity in this regard, you'll want to do your best to eliminate these idiosyncrasies and blend in. Accused of being an e-celeb's sock? You're doing it right. The more naive Kiwi will bullheadedly stick to their first assumption, so lean into it if accused but be careful of coming across try-hard.

•If you don't use a password manager, you should.
Having 50 character fully randomized passwords is pretty damn handy and a pw manager is going to be helpful since you'll be bouncing back and forth between numerous accounts, particularly in the preparation stage

•On that note, remember the likely outcome of having your full identity discovered in the course of running muh gay-ops on Kiwi Farms. Compartmentalize your "online activities" from IRL. Don't keep your real account details in the same vault as your troll op vault. Depending on your dedication, consider getting a device that you'll only use for fucking around. I advocate for using a phone with an unlimited data plan from Cricket. When you go into an IRL Cricket store, they're going to want see ID to set up your plan. But if you're buying a device as well as setting up a plan, you'll be surprised at how flexible the person at the counter is going to be in pursuit of that scrap of commission, especially in a more "economically challenged" neighborhood, gnome saiyan?

•"Mobilefagging? On purpose?" Hell yes. Every time you hit airplane mode, you get a new IP. That's why mobile IPs are range banned on places like 4chan. Yes, this can be done pretty easily on any device but in the long run you'll find that streamlining your process will be ideal. Also, mobile IPs are fairly useless information. At best they'll indicate the region you're in but they're not connected to a router. Create as many dead ends for skiddies and speds to run into and you'll do fine.

•On that note, this should be common sense by now but don't fucking reuse your UNs. Literally no one gives a shit about the little pseudonyms you've constructed and if anything being overly attached to a meme is going to give people another attack vector to dox you with.

Want a quick glance at how dumb it is to namefag? Think back to your first UN. The one you made when you 14 and thought you were so funny for using.

Now go have a gander here:

www.whatsmyname.app

Notes on email services:
•The majority of Kiwi accounts are signed up with using Proton Mail. An advantage to them is they don't require you to have a recovery method attached to the account. This is optimal because it greatly reduces glowniggers' ability to subpoena the company for access to your account since Proton keeps little data on their users. Downside? They do require you to at least have an activation email sent to another address.
•This is where Skiff.com comes into play! They have all of the above benefits minus the activation requirement. "If they're so handy, why not use them to sign-ups for my socks?"
Jewsh and the jannies absolutely look at user data, especially when you start causing issues. And as I said, most Kiwis are using Proton so Skiff addresses REALLY standout to the jannies.
Better just to use this service to confirm your Proton accounts.
•Jewsh is constantly dicking with the settings on the site and seems on the verge of just shutting down registration. Sometimes, you'll create a sock and you'll just need to confirm through email. Others, you'll get a message saying that your account needs staff approval. When I get the staff approval message, I keep the account info saved in my PW vault but assume that it's a lost cause and make 3 more, just to increase odds one of them getting through. Here's where using normalfag email can be helpful.
•Gmail, Outlook, etc should generally be avoided when doing anything heavy but they're perfectly fine for dicking around on their forum, just remember to compartmentalize. When using a normalfag service, I personally also make sure the UN stinks of newfags. Things like MichaelSchoen2003@gmail seem to always get past the jannies approval process the best.

Getting accounts vetted:
•You've gotten past the jannies and now have a handful of accounts that require janny approval for the first few posts you make, now what?

Well obviously, if you want long term success you're going to want to get off the jannies radar as soon as possible. But be careful in your enthusiasm! Save your hot takes for now and don't rock the boat.

•Your first few posts are going to tell the story of why you joined when people go to look at your profile, so keep this is mind to avoid detection. Where would legitimate newfags post? Probably in a major lolcow's thread. Chris Chan's is my personal favorite but it doesn't ultimately matter, just remember change up your initial focus between socks.

•Very related! You'll do better when you keep in mind which jannies sweep which boards as they'll be the ones approving your posts. Since one of Jewsh's sycophants will 100% be reporting this thread to their staff, I'm unable to give you advice on where the weak points are but triple digit IQ niggas will be able to figure it out. The Ralph section is home to gay-ops, double-ops, reverse-ops, post-ops and regular old op ops. I don't advise getting on the radar there during this initial phase.

•After you've established the cover story for why you joined by making a few inane comments in a certain lolcow's thread, choose a couple fun-posting threads to contribute to until the newfags restrictions are lifted from your account. I forget the specific threshold but I believe it's around 60 days old+100 "actual" posts (profile posts don't contribute to this afaik)

•"Fun-posting threads?"

There's multiple meme/image threads. These are safe places to drive up your post count while not speaking too much. The quality of what you post isn't particularly relevant, just stay on topic.

Congratulations! You now have multiple socks to befuddle and bemuse with! What you do with them is up to you but I really suggest you put at least a couple of them on the back burner for when Jewsh inevitably has a tantrum and locks registration.
I really hope this is helpful to someone.
I've been Sneedy Squad and this has been my SPED Talk.
Thank you all kindly for attending.
Good luck, remain safe and have fun!
fff (7).png

Dagit

Registered
Congratulations! You now have multiple socks to befuddle and bemuse with! What you do with them is up to you but I really suggest you put at least a couple of them on the back burner for when Jewsh inevitably has a tantrum and locks registration.
The existence of this thread is more important and funnier than the existence of any actual socks. Josh is paranoid and narcissistic and so are all his jannies. If he thinks there are ongnonfarmers or anyone associated with Kengel socking to mess with him he will try to ban them, meaning he will ban some new users. He'll ban some users even if no one from here signs up.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Josh is paranoid and narcissistic and so are all his jannies.
People with ODD are very easy to bait.
Since you've said the quiet part out loud, he'll probably just do the opposite, which is perfectly fine since I know there's newfags who did need the advice and now they'll know how to most effectively kick the hornets nest.
It's a collective win regardless.

Dagit

Registered
Since you've said the quiet part out loud, he'll probably just do the opposite, which is perfectly fine since I know there's newfags who did need the advice and now they'll know how to most effectively kick the hornets nest.
It's a collective win regardless.
He will sit and seethe. If he bans the newcomers, he could be banning TRUE AND HONEST KIWIS, but if he does not ban them he could be letting Kengel rejoin. He has nightmares about Kengel.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
I expect most of you to be more than aware of how to get it done, so this will serve as a guide to the less experienced who wish to have a bit of fun at the Kiwi jannies expense. I'm by no means an expert and there may be inaccuracies in what I say, so take it with a grain of salt and use your best judgement. It's your op-sec, don't leave it up to chance based on some random asshole's post on a drama forum about a drama forum about random assholes.

Important op-sec tips to keep in mind:
•Use a VPN, everytime. I highly suggest paying for a Mullvad account anonymously via crypto and from a device/connection that's not your own. If you can avoid getting jerked off on by a homeless negro, the library can be a great resource for this.

Why? Because every post you make has your IP address right there for the jannies to see. Also, your public user ID will have a hint about your identity, based on the IP you used when you signed up. Go to your profile, look at the URL, note the number at the end and use your noggin.

•Poorfag and can't pay for a fingerprintless VPN? That's ok, crippling poverty creates some of the best a-logs and you deserve a chance to be disruptive, just like everyone else. Proton offers a great free, no-log VPN. You won't want to download massive files with it but it's more than functional for our purposes here.

•Wipe your browser and change your IP when switching between accounts! You have to force yourself to be autistic about this otherwise you'll leave a trail of breadcrumbs that leads to losing multiple accounts at once. Let your socks die in battle against the jannies and they may enter Sperghalla. Don't waste them due to apathy.

•Be aware of your writing style. We all have little idiosyncrasies and we're dealing with turbo autists and their varying degrees of pattern recognition. Depending on your dedication to obfuscating your identity in this regard, you'll want to do your best to eliminate these idiosyncrasies and blend in. Accused of being an e-celeb's sock? You're doing it right. The more naive Kiwi will bullheadedly stick to their first assumption, so lean into it if accused but be careful of coming across try-hard.

•If you don't use a password manager, you should.
Having 50 character fully randomized passwords is pretty damn handy and a pw manager is going to be helpful since you'll be bouncing back and forth between numerous accounts, particularly in the preparation stage

•On that note, remember the likely outcome of having your full identity discovered in the course of running muh gay-ops on Kiwi Farms. Compartmentalize your "online activities" from IRL. Don't keep your real account details in the same vault as your troll op vault. Depending on your dedication, consider getting a device that you'll only use for fucking around. I advocate for using a phone with an unlimited data plan from Cricket. When you go into an IRL Cricket store, they're going to want see ID to set up your plan. But if you're buying a device as well as setting up a plan, you'll be surprised at how flexible the person at the counter is going to be in pursuit of that scrap of commission, especially in a more "economically challenged" neighborhood, gnome saiyan?

•"Mobilefagging? On purpose?" Hell yes. Every time you hit airplane mode, you get a new IP. That's why mobile IPs are range banned on places like 4chan. Yes, this can be done pretty easily on any device but in the long run you'll find that streamlining your process will be ideal. Also, mobile IPs are fairly useless information. At best they'll indicate the region you're in but they're not connected to a router. Create as many dead ends for skiddies and speds to run into and you'll do fine.

•On that note, this should be common sense by now but don't fucking reuse your UNs. Literally no one gives a shit about the little pseudonyms you've constructed and if anything being overly attached to a meme is going to give people another attack vector to dox you with.

Want a quick glance at how dumb it is to namefag? Think back to your first UN. The one you made when you 14 and thought you were so funny for using.

Now go have a gander here:

www.whatsmyname.app

Notes on email services:
•The majority of Kiwi accounts are signed up with using Proton Mail. An advantage to them is they don't require you to have a recovery method attached to the account. This is optimal because it greatly reduces glowniggers' ability to subpoena the company for access to your account since Proton keeps little data on their users. Downside? They do require you to at least have an activation email sent to another address.
•This is where Skiff.com comes into play! They have all of the above benefits minus the activation requirement. "If they're so handy, why not use them to sign-ups for my socks?"
Jewsh and the jannies absolutely look at user data, especially when you start causing issues. And as I said, most Kiwis are using Proton so Skiff addresses REALLY standout to the jannies.
Better just to use this service to confirm your Proton accounts.
•Jewsh is constantly dicking with the settings on the site and seems on the verge of just shutting down registration. Sometimes, you'll create a sock and you'll just need to confirm through email. Others, you'll get a message saying that your account needs staff approval. When I get the staff approval message, I keep the account info saved in my PW vault but assume that it's a lost cause and make 3 more, just to increase odds one of them getting through. Here's where using normalfag email can be helpful.
•Gmail, Outlook, etc should generally be avoided when doing anything heavy but they're perfectly fine for dicking around on their forum, just remember to compartmentalize. When using a normalfag service, I personally also make sure the UN stinks of newfags. Things like MichaelSchoen2003@gmail seem to always get past the jannies approval process the best.

Getting accounts vetted:
•You've gotten past the jannies and now have a handful of accounts that require janny approval for the first few posts you make, now what?

Well obviously, if you want long term success you're going to want to get off the jannies radar as soon as possible. But be careful in your enthusiasm! Save your hot takes for now and don't rock the boat.

•Your first few posts are going to tell the story of why you joined when people go to look at your profile, so keep this is mind to avoid detection. Where would legitimate newfags post? Probably in a major lolcow's thread. Chris Chan's is my personal favorite but it doesn't ultimately matter, just remember change up your initial focus between socks.

•Very related! You'll do better when you keep in mind which jannies sweep which boards as they'll be the ones approving your posts. Since one of Jewsh's sycophants will 100% be reporting this thread to their staff, I'm unable to give you advice on where the weak points are but triple digit IQ niggas will be able to figure it out. The Ralph section is home to gay-ops, double-ops, reverse-ops, post-ops and regular old op ops. I don't advise getting on the radar there during this initial phase.

•After you've established the cover story for why you joined by making a few inane comments in a certain lolcow's thread, choose a couple fun-posting threads to contribute to until the newfags restrictions are lifted from your account. I forget the specific threshold but I believe it's around 60 days old+100 "actual" posts (profile posts don't contribute to this afaik)

•"Fun-posting threads?"

There's multiple meme/image threads. These are safe places to drive up your post count while not speaking too much. The quality of what you post isn't particularly relevant, just stay on topic.

I really hope this is helpful to someone.
I've been Sneedy Squad and this has been my SPED Talk.
Thank you all kindly for attending.
Good luck, remain safe and have fun!
View attachment 37081
cringe

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
The sperg is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, queer, dumbfuck, newfag, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him cringe and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Congratulations! You now have multiple socks to befuddle and bemuse with!
The kwiffar jannies read everything here. You're just like Cowboy.
The sperg is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, queer, dumbfuck, newfag, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him cringe and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
I read that in the voice of Bob Calvert. That made it funny. Not you. You've no idea who I'm talking about.

btw Personal Army Request: Denied.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Yes, I'm aware. That's the point.
As in, there is no reason to post on the Commie Farms. Nor to try and bait them (they are already jolly baity), just cap and post the embarrassment of LVPs they post.
Not my intention.
X
Sure, it's mildly annoying to have an effort post criticized
1. It's not mildly annoying, to normal people, anyway 2. What effort post?
and has yet to make a verbal contribution
What does this mean? "Verbal contribution". Unironically interested to know.