Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwifarms Down a Lot

General gossip about kiwifarms

Empresa

Ladmin
unnamed-removebg-preview.png

1692911883185.png

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Getting kicked out of more countries than the Jews Speedrun GLITCHLESS DILATIONLESS ANY% (world record)

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
its only a matter of time until null chimps out at him again
What did he even do to get unbanned? Pull some contacts in Discord or what?

Tripleposting btw

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
he probably begged to be unbanned i think last time he said like he didnt want to use a sock instead of his main account or whatever so it is probably that again but i do not know for sure i have not even talked to him since cocker shut down the website

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
With one big difference: Germany, Poland and many others suffered under the Hitler and the 3rd Reich. We didn't . Yes we have a shameful legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and the internment of Japanese American Citizens was something I hope never ever happens to any ethnic group again. But we were not systematically shoving minorities into gas chambers in mass numbers like Hitler did.

The biggest most brutal genocide to date in the European sphere was not the genocide of the Jews during the Holocaust but the Armenian genocide under Ataturk. Yet no one in Europe is going out of their way to commemorate the Armenian genocide the way they do with the Holocaust, no one is using it as a shorthand for atrocities the way Western people always do with the Holocaust. In fact, documents show that Hitler was aware of the ethnic cleansing of the Armenians by the Turks, which actually inspired his own Final Solution of the Jews. He was merely copying what the Turks had already gotten away with doing. Yet all the countries you've just mentioned, including Germany, allow the Turks in their countries to deny the Armenian genocide as a historic event. The claim that they've banned hate-speech in the EU because "the Dzooz suffered uniquely during the Second World" War is thus nothing but a convenient excuse. The ability to carry out atrocities like ethnic cleansing has nothing to do with speech per se, it has to do a political group gaining access to the means of power, which is the State's monopoly on violence. There is literally no scientific evidence whatsoever that the banning speech somehow prevents atrocities from happening. Censorship does not do what it supposedly sets out to do, prevent violence, and Europeans really need to quit with the lame excuses a la "we just have to censor because look at what happened to the Dzooz". It's plainly bullshit.

Last edited:

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
Josh did not say but I would have a hunch it was for violating hate speech laws in Poland.

Reading up on it over there, it seems like a german go-between company seized it without warning or comment!

The biggest most brutal genocide to date in the European sphere was not the genocide of the Jews during the Holocaust but the Armenian genocide under Ataturk. Yet no one in Europe is going out of their way to commemorate the Armenian genocide the way they do with the Holocaust, no one is using it as a shorthand for atrocities the way Western people always do with the Holocaust. In fact, documents show that Hitler was aware of the ethnic cleansing of the Armenians by the Turks, which actually inspired his own Final Solution of the Jews. He was merely copying what the Turks had already gotten away with doing. Yet all the countries you've just mentioned, including Germany, allow the Turks in their countries to deny the Armenian genocide as a historic event. The claim that they've banned hate-speech in the EU because "the Dzooz suffered uniquely during the Second World" War is thus nothing but a convenient excuse. The ability to carry out atrocities like ethnic cleansing has nothing to do with speech per se, it has to do a political group gaining access to the means of power, which is the State's monopoly on violence. There is literally no scientific evidence whatsoever that the banning speech somehow prevents atrocities from happening. Censorship does not do what it supposedly sets out to do, prevent violence, and Europeans really need to quit with the lame excuses a la "we just have to censor because look at what happened to the Dzooz". It's plainly bullshit.

Which is not even getting into the fact that they have nowhere near the same level of problem with communists, perpetrators of probably the most murderous/deadly crimes in human history in terms of raw numbers. Just as totalitarian and oppressive, but on the "correct" side of the divide, even if extreme.

Hellovan Onion
I love how KF is still keeping Poland shield in its logo despite the .pl domain only lasting like 3 days. :story:

This is breaking: Turkey and Armenia have signed an accord to normalize relations.
I hope that accord involves dropping 1.5 million more Armenians into the sea, Young Turks style, that'd be based.

1693163008029.png

Hellovan Onion
Aaaaaaand the .st is down for me.

Hellovan Onion
Anyone else getting this?
1694015940500.png