General gossip about kiwifarms

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
In March, I received contact from our Upstream requesting deletion of content on our Forum. The content is in regards to a known Pedophile and his alleged Employer. The Employer is a very shady ISP that my Upstream does business with. Upstream claims I cannot see the court order, despite being subject to it.

I took down the content within 24 hours of receiving this notice. I followed up with requests for more information about this court order. I informed Upstream that it could be forged. Neither Upstream nor the Employer/Complainee has replied with identifying information about this alleged court order. They refuse to communicate with my attorney, who is an active member of the D.C. and Federal Bars.

I believe this court order is fraudulent. I believe that the Employer/Complainee is acting on behalf of the Pedophile. We may still be forced by Upstream to physically relocate our hardware elsewhere. I am making arrangements for this.

We are working on changing our networking so nothing goes through the Employer/Complainee. I do not know why the website is currently available.

This is not an April Fool's joke.
Corey Barnhill is allegedly the Chief Operating Officer of Path.net.
Path.net has attempted to remove information that he works for them off this site.
They are now trying to take our harddrives. Our providers have refused to do so without a court order.

I am coordinating with my attorney and I will be securing representation in California.
URGENT LEGAL DEMAND FOR PRESERVATION OF EVIDENCE

Based on legal action and subpoenaes which are immanent and forthcoming in the near future, and to prevent the destruction of evidence, DEMAND IS HEREBY MADE that you preserve the hard drives of Joshua Moon and 1776 Solutions LLC, and each of them, and pull out of the server and preserve the hard drives and their contents.

Please confirm your receipt of this request and that you will be complying with it copying my law partner Larry Hadley on the cc line.

Very truly yours,
Michael Cypers
Takeaways for tonight:
1. I am more confident in our Upstream than ever. They have navigated this very bizarre situation as competently as one could hope.
2. While there is the looming threat of Path pursuing legal action, as of now nothing has been filed.
3. I have deleted some sensitive information from my drives and will review our data retention policies tomorrow morning.

Don't do anything stupid.

FPSJggcWYA0ilSu.jpeg

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I thought it was a a joke, but it seems known paedophile Corey Barnhill works for path.net and wants that TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET NOW!
also, lel implying paypigs are smart. Plus a bit of brave shilling.
Screenshot_20220402-161323.jpg