KiwiFarms alternatives???

Empresa

Ladmin
I'm not saying it isn't welcome, it's just linked to the lolcow community, kiwifarms aka the most toxic and autistic part of the internet and I don't feel safe to share my personal projects here considering that we are being watched by power tripping trannies and kiwifaggots as well.
come to my discord then jk

but i understand where youre coming from , the kiwis watch/clip us like an ant farm instead of interacting because they dont want to upset king janny by being on the competing communities , low key annoying they get their juicy cap then they take it to their circle jerk discussion back there for their upcummies
:like: :agree:
:whyyy:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I'm not saying it isn't welcome, it's just linked to the lolcow community, kiwifarms aka the most toxic and autistic part of the internet and I don't feel safe to share my personal projects here considering that we are being watched by power tripping trannies and kiwifaggots as well.
Then use The Lounge. That's why I created it. It's private and the criteria for gaining access to it is so restrictive than anyone who shouldn't be there won't make it in there.
All of the Staff agree with me that OnionFarms should be a community, Not like Kiwifarms. You're going to get capped and made fun of no matter where you post if a kiwifarmer finds it and decides to make fun of you. There's nowhere that's safe. Not even discord servers. I like making sock accounts on twitter and getting into private discord servers run by furfags and/or trannies to pull the logs and laugh at them. Nowhere is safe lmao.

However; I doubt people on other forums not related to lolcows will go to bat for you if you get fucked with. Not so on Onionfarms. The last batch of threads that have gone up have gone up in no small part due to the fact that the people they're about decided to try to fuck with users of this site.
We're a community.
Kiwifarms is a group of autistic individuals who are all trying to stab each other in the back if they can.
We want onionfarms to be the opposite of that.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Title, share places that still have the good old day legacy where you can free to expression & share passions, hobbies and thoughts without having to deal with cliques of safe space snowflake. I know you might just say "here" but OF isn't really free considering it's linked with the lolcow community, and I'm still struggling to find a good place as everything these days is either dissolved into reddit or discord servers where you aren't allowed to be honest and can get banned for messing with the wrong tranny.

According to this tweet there's a "forum renaissance" happening right now, with zoomers discovering, appreciating and maintaining their own web fora:

ForumRenaissance.jpg

I personally hate lolcows and would never recommend them to anyone. I have never heard of and am not familiar with "Armanates" (I can't seem to find a link) or "Tunis Bay", but you might wanna go over and have a look:

BTW, shouldn't this thread be merged with this one? @Emp @Sailfish what do you think?

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
According to this tweet there's a "forum renaissance" happening right now, with zoomers discovering, appreciating and maintaining their own web fora:

View attachment 31241

I personally hate lolcows and would never recommend them to anyone. I have never heard of and am not familiar with "Armanates" (I can't seem to find a link) or "Tunis Bay", but you might wanna go over and have a look:

BTW, shouldn't this thread be merged with this one? @Emp @Sailfish what do you think?

I'm pretty sure they mean this one

FatFuck

Remarkable Onion

View attachment 31241

wtf does Armanates, means?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Another forum I came across a while back that seemed KF-like was this one. I haven't used it myself, so I can't say anything about it:

Archived: https://archive.vn/IAx0K

Reason: added archive

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
Then use The Lounge. That's why I created it. It's private and the criteria for gaining access to it is so restrictive than anyone who shouldn't be there won't make it in there.
All of the Staff agree with me that OnionFarms should be a community, Not like Kiwifarms. You're going to get capped and made fun of no matter where you post if a kiwifarmer finds it and decides to make fun of you. There's nowhere that's safe. Not even discord servers. I like making sock accounts on twitter and getting into private discord servers run by furfags and/or trannies to pull the logs and laugh at them. Nowhere is safe lmao.

However; I doubt people on other forums not related to lolcows will go to bat for you if you get fucked with. Not so on Onionfarms. The last batch of threads that have gone up have gone up in no small part due to the fact that the people they're about decided to try to fuck with users of this site.
We're a community.
Kiwifarms is a group of autistic individuals who are all trying to stab each other in the back if they can.
We want onionfarms to be the opposite of that.
The Lounge is no longer a section on the site. Didn't feel any sense of community here besides some comradery about how awful the jannies on KF are. Besides that it was just schizoposters spamming with sock accounts and retarded glowie usernames. Since even void left the forum, its quite telling how there is a real lack of community here.

Last edited:

Empresa

Ladmin
The Lounge is no longer a section on the site. Didn't feel any sense of community here besides some comradery about how awful the jannies on KF are. Besides that it was just schizoposters spamming with sock accounts and retarded glowie usernames. Since even void left the forum, its quite telling how there is a real lack of community here.
Thx for replying to something 5 months later
And other than our meta discussion thread you're right there's nothing going on there , I can't help if people treat this like a dirty couch in between shitting up kiwi , might as well be a sinking ship , but for the 12 that are here and want to have a good time I'll enjoy their company until they leave as well. Nobody is forcing us to be here, tbh if Josh let us alog him without interference we would have no purpose . That's our community buddy, rejected retards to wild for kiwi and the disenfranchised .

Kudos for making me write more than a sentence 👏

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Since even void left the forum, its quite telling how there is a real lack of community here.
Void left? When? Do you know if he's finally doing that homesteading thing with his wife and son he always talked about?

To your other points, community is what you make it, the people who are here who do use the site are having a good time and that's all we can ask for.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Void left? When? Do you know if he's finally doing that homesteading thing with his wife and son he always talked about?

Void said he was retiring in this post, his avatar ribbon now says "retired staff":

No. My reasons for retiring essentially revolve around the chudbud leaks. I've been inactive for the last few weeks reflecting on everything and I don't like where I see lolcow culture heading. The chudbud leaks remind me of the Kraut and Tea / RageAfterStorm drama, and I've been reflecting on my last few years on the internet, from the ILJ saga to now and everything in between and I'm just not interested anymore. Chris Chan isn't coming back and the golden days have been over for years. This reminds me, kind of, of when imageboard culture started dying in the late 2000s, and it reminds me of when GirlVinyl took a sledgehammer to ED, I'm 31 and I just don't want to participate anymore.

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
does anybody know about this foxdick farms i saw shilled on kiwifarms fediverse instance its tor only which is kinda sus but i was wondering if anyone has knowlage of it