KiwiFarms alternatives???

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

【VOID】

Retired Staff
better than what we have now unironically. unless you enjoy spamming AMONG US SUSSY "memes" while talking shit behind the others with bunch of internet clique "friends" on you private discord server.
It's pretty easy to have the "old internet" experience. Just add all the shitty image macro generators to your browser's blacklist so you won't be tempted to use them, and install gimp or photoshop to make memes.
Other than that. What do you think is really so different? That's like saying "this pub my family's gone to for 150 years is SHIT now because they opened a dance club across the street and everyone is going there"
Plenty of old internet to explore
Go click some angelfire widgets.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
It's pretty easy to have the "old internet" experience. Just add all the shitty image macro generators to your browser's blacklist so you won't be tempted to use them, and install gimp or photoshop to make memes.
Other than that. What do you think is really so different? That's like saying "this pub my family's gone to for 150 years is SHIT now because they opened a dance club across the street and everyone is going there"
i love how snailslime shit all over Dom cruise only to do the exact same thing, truly a kiwi farms moment.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
I missed the art/game nodding forum where you can have discussion and sharing contents without being bothered by the meme spamming zoomfags and retards who are too lazy and dumb to try figuring out stuffs themselves before asking. You can also give honest opinions and suggestions to other's works without triggering and dramas.
I also missed the days where "hugbox" wasn't really a thing. I'm not saying it's inherently more "intelligent", I remember the "lion vs tiger vs bear vs crocodile" debate I used to participate in. Yes, I know how retarded that sounds, and I'm not missing it at all, but at least people were actually debating instead of canceling each others.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
i love how snailslime shit all over Dom cruise only to do the exact same thing, truly a kiwi farms moment.
TBF Dom Cruise was shitted on because he started sperging about how there's no funny sexy titty anymore which is why he is considered a tard at least for me.
I'm fine with Dom tho, he seems to be rather calm instead of chimping out, never had arguments with him.

Last edited:

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
Title, share places that still have the good old day legacy where you can free to expression & share passions, hobbies and thoughts without having to deal with cliques of safe space snowflake. I know you might just say "here" but OF isn't really free considering it's linked with the lolcow community, and I'm still struggling to find a good place as everything these days is either dissolved into reddit or discord servers where you aren't allowed to be honest and can get banned for messing with the wrong tranny.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
You can do all of that in The Funhouse. Go talk about your hobbies there. Go do whatever you want there. That's the point of The Funhouse. This isn't KiwiFarms. You can talk about your hobbies and shit without a bunch of faggots showing up to fuck with you. We welcome you here, don't we? And the balloon fucker too; as weird as he is, you're free to talk about whatever the fuck you want. Go make a thread for your autistic special interests in General LOL

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
You can do all of that in The Funhouse. Go talk about your hobbies there. Go do whatever you want there. That's the point of The Funhouse. This isn't KiwiFarms. You can talk about your hobbies and shit without a bunch of faggots showing up to fuck with you. We welcome you here, don't we? And the balloon fucker too; as weird as he is, you're free to talk about whatever the fuck you want. Go make a thread for your autistic special interests in General LOL
I'm not saying it isn't welcome, it's just linked to the lolcow community, kiwifarms aka the most toxic and autistic part of the internet and I don't feel safe to share my personal projects here considering that we are being watched by power tripping trannies and kiwifaggots as well.