Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Thread

General gossip about kiwifarms

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
You know exactly what I'm talking about, you've made at least two socks on KF solely to stir shit up in the thread over there. If you want to poke the cows, be less obvious about it.
I made one sock and it was promtly banned as I posted previously, and you saw my post because you wrote F on it, so don't pretend I know the same you do because I'm not into your gayop witch hunting shit and I couldn't care less about it
Yes

Loona

Don't fucking think about it.
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 4554

I think c-no's got it right here, we're all just a bunch of faggots in an autistic slapfight right now. Can we please just chill out a bit?
Pretty much. I think the biggest thing and my main gripe is while Satan's PM leak had shit that was actually funny, Dwarf has nothing and can only rely on the responses here and there. It's not even that funny looking at it and not threadworthy in community watch imo. He just can't or won't admit that he made a shit thread full of nothing. Acting like owning people with low effort posts doesn't make anyone less of a faggot. If he waited more when there's something on here, then I wouldn't have much of an issue.

Pretty much. I think the biggest thing and my main gripe is while Satan's PM leak had shit that was actually funny, Dwarf has nothing and can only rely on the responses here and there. It's not even that funny looking at it and not threadworthy in community watch imo. He just can't or won't admit that he made a shit thread full of nothing. Acting like owning people with low effort posts doesn't make anyone less of a faggot. If he waited more when there's something on here, then I wouldn't have much of an issue.
Onion Farms is 100% thread worthy for KF. OF is a site that focuses on documenting KF and its owner, so its natural that there would be interest on the part of KF in OF. A log of OF users are users who were banned from KF, so following them to see what they have to say is reasonably interesting. Also, the owner of the site is one of the biggest lolcows that KF has.

From what I gather in talking to other people, the main interest in OF for a lot of people is that there are people taking OF seriously and treating it as a site that will stick around when Kengel's track record with things like this is riddled with him shutting down everything on a whim and then going back to square one. It could be different now because there are people here other than Waterman. Ken seems well-wrangled right now by his staff, so as long as they can keep him in the barn, OF will be fine. But if ken wakes up one morning and thinks "this is boring, we need a forum for burger boilers!" then everything here will disappear without notice.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1613167719759.png
Jumping Dwarf absolutely and irreparably blown the fuck out.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
>he a psyops warrior
>on Onionfarms
>he spends countless hours cyberstalking an autistic post-ironic banter for the New World Order
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>which he does for free
>he will never notice the FNORDs
>he will never be enlightened
>he will never become schizopilled
>he will never understand the eternal wisdom of Ron L Hubbard
>he will always take his meds

SAD!

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
@SchizoNetwork why are you socking in the KF Onion Farms gawking thread? I heard Sig say that you were and he has a red banner and a black banner under his name so like how do you even compete with that?

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
@SchizoNetwork why are you socking in the KF Onion Farms gawking thread? I heard Sig say that you were and he has a red banner and a black banner under his name so like how do you even compete with that?
Don't forget the similar avatars, the similarity in posting style, and the way @SchizoNetwork referred to the sock account as his "friend" lol