• Surtur
  • Freecell
  • Clown Doll
  • The Hunter
  • Splendid
  • Vitriol
  • Karen Riley
Dishonorable Discharge
The one who doesn't get the retired staff tag, banned, deleted, or lost access to their account
  • Spooky Bones
  • Slav Power
  • Sam Losco
  • neger psykolog
  • Vertexwindi
  • CIA Nigger
  • zedkissed60
  • Cosmos
  • Empsex
  • OwO what's this?
  • Twinkie
  • Yawning Sneasel / Daisymae
  • KatsuKitty
  • Melchett
  • CasualSeppuku
  • Huntin' Slash
  • Sinner's Sandwich
  • Yellow Yam Scam
  • Glaive
  • Lipitor
  • Ravenor
  • WildChild
  • Jaimas
My primary information sources are the Dynastia QnA with LCF, a list of staff given by vertexwindi, and Kiwifarms staff member list. I might miss a couple of names and put names that shouldn't be on the list.
@Empresa or the other jannies, feel free to edit my post.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Owner
  • Null
Admin
People that have access to administrator tools
  • wagglyplacebo
  • One
  • Ride
Global Moderator
  • Dunsparce
  • Randall Fragg
  • JSGOTI
  • Burning Fanatic
  • Trombonista
  • José Mourinho
  • REGENDarySumanai
  • Sammy
Forum Staff
  • AltisticRight (Ralph + Catboy)
  • actually (DSP)
  • Agent Proper (DSP)
  • 0 2 (Animal Control)
  • ADHD (Salon)
  • Pinapple Fox (Salon)
  • The American Hedgehog (CWC)
  • 5t3n0g0ph3r
  • CrunkLord420
  • Damian
  • Wheezy Asthmatic / Catch Your Breath
  • Rokko
  • Hal
  • Ellesse_warrior (On-Topic)
  • Secret Asshole (Thunderdomer)
  • Absolutego (Thunderdomer)
  • Haramburger (Thunderdomer)
  • Useful_Mistake (Thunderdomer)
  • Francis York Morgan (Thunderdomer)
Retired Staff
Honorable Discharge
  • AnOminous
  • James Smith
  • Haunter
  • He Sets Me On Fire
  • CatParty
  • champtom
  • Meowthkip
  • Flowers For Sonichu
  • THOTto
  • Kamov Ka-52
  • It's HK-47
  • Gustav Schuchardt
  • Feline Darkmage
  • Okkervils
  • Saney
  • Broken Pussy
  • Smutley
  • SpessCaptain / Valiant
  • Brooklynbailiff
  • Introman
  • Henry Bemis
  • Niachu
  • Surtur
  • Freecell
  • Clown Doll
  • The Hunter
  • Splendid
  • Vitriol
  • Karen Riley
Dishonorable Discharge
The one who doesn't get the retired staff tag, banned, deleted, or lost access to their account
  • Spooky Bones
  • Slav Power
  • Sam Losco
  • neger psykolog
  • Vertexwindi
  • CIA Nigger
  • zedkissed60
  • Cosmos
  • Empsex
  • OwO what's this?
  • Twinkie
  • Yawning Sneasel / Daisymae
  • KatsuKitty
  • Melchett
  • CasualSeppuku
  • Huntin' Slash
  • Sinner's Sandwich
  • Yellow Yam Scam
  • Glaive
  • Lipitor
  • Ravenor
  • WildChild
  • Jaimas
My primary information sources are the Dynastia QnA with LCF, a list of staff given by vertexwindi, and Kiwifarms staff member list. I might miss a couple of names and put names that shouldn't be on the list.
@Empresa or the other jannies, feel free to edit my post.
THE SS' BLACK BOOK HAS NOTHING ON THIS NIGGA'S LIST!

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
OK this post sort of sounds like null
No, it's not Null, and it's very telling how people here who damn well know who the fuck this is wouldn't tell you or warn you about him. The "Null" account here on OnionFarms was originally Icasaract's account. He changed it to "Null" and then fucked off for a while saying he was "in a better place", only to come back to OF to troll you into believing he's Null, because that the kind of SOB he is. I would encourage you to block this user, he personally harassed me in the ContraPoints thread on KF for months because I blocked him after he sent me a couple of unhinged DMs. In that same thread, he had also posted a picture of (IIRC) the Youtuber "Nickisnotgreen" while falsely claiming to be him.

A new mod and a new tag.
She isn't a new mod, she was already a mod when I was still on KF. She was actually the one who responded to me when I reached out to KF Staff over the incident I describe below. For a while she was the one who would show up in the Technical Grievances to post about issues she personally came across (for some reason she's allowed to do this without risking an ban) or to address people's questions when Null himself either was ignoring them or abusing them. For example:

https://archive.vn/G8OuZ#selection-1561.0-1561.31

Here's my favourite: "Works for me. Have you tried clearing your cache?" (Yes bitch, I did and it doesn't do shit. Stop telling people over and over to clean their cache when they've already told you it doesn't do shit to fix their actual problems.)

In other news, I discovered this screenshot the other day, I had forgotten all about it, but it deserves a place here.

PineAppleFoxTargetingMe.jpg

What you see here is KF moderator "Pineapple Fox" harassing me in the Bardfinn thread. This was at a time when Rdrama came over to KF and began posting pictures of themselves outside of Bardfinn's house, something they had never done before. Rdrama has their own threads on Bardfinn, so there was no reason for them to cross-post anything to KF... unless they had carried out this "stunt" for the purpose of implicating KF.

For me, this was the first time I ever reached out to the KF mods... which of course I came to regret (never talk to or interact with mods on KF, ever, kids). I went against my policy of never reaching out to the mods in this particular case, because the fact that someone had posted a picture of themselves outside of Ellen Murray's house in Belfast mentioning KF was used against KF, so I thought the moderators would be unhappy with people likewise posting pictures of themselves outside Bardfinn's house.

Instead, the mods were completely casual about it, including Null himself, and were like: "Why the fuck are you even reporting this?". Um, because the fact that someone posted such a similar picture was used to ban your website literally everywhere? Dunno, seems like a big deal to the outside world that people on this forum and other adjacent fora are going on a lolcow pilgrimage.

Anyway, the KF mods denied that the picture outside of Bardfinn's house was similar to the Keffals' picture (which because it lacked a written thread like the Keffals one, instead it was someone holding up a picture of Bardfinn's avatar on their wrist watch), so they refused to remove it.

To my surprise and annoyance, Pineapple Fox specifically showed up in the Bardfinn, a thread they are entirely unfamiliar with and have never posted anything in, for no other reason to mock me for reporting the picture, as you can see in this screenshot.

I had to leave the Bardfinn thread - a thread where I was a regular for years - because of the downvote mob that Pineapple Fox thus instigated against me.

Here's a message I had prepared for my KF followers at the time about the Pineapple Fox situation:

PineappleFoxIsZedKissedRevisited.jpg

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
lol that fucking hack that reads twitter for views , discount Pozzed turkey tom, i hate react/commentary channels that add no substance but churn out a video everyday for the algorithm
Again, this incident happened years ago so I may be misremembering this, but IIRC that's who Icasaract claimed to be or impersonate on KF. Which means, he's likely familiar with Nick's content and was trying to sic Kiwis on him.

I tried to watch Nick's content once just for the sake of informing myself but it was way too zoomerish for me to be of interest, plus there was too much drug/drink consumption for my liking. I get it that he's young and stupid so he's gonna do young and stupid shit on his channel, but it's just not my thing overall. There are zoomer creators with much better content than Nick, but for some reason his zoomer peers really like him. It's what it is.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
No, it's not Null, and it's very telling how people here who damn well know who the fuck this is wouldn't tell you or warn you about him. The "Null" account here on OnionFarms was originally Icasaract's account. He changed it to "Null" and then fucked off for a while saying he was "in a better place", only to come back to OF to troll you into believing he's Null, because that the kind of SOB he is. I would encourage you to block this user, he personally harassed me in the ContraPoints thread on KF for months because I blocked him after he sent me a couple of unhinged DMs. In that same thread, he had also posted a picture of (IIRC) the Youtuber "Nickisnotgreen" while falsely claiming to be him.

She isn't a new mod, she was already a mod when I was still on KF. She was actually the one who responded to me when I reached out to KF Staff over the incident I describe below. For a while she was the one who would show up in the Technical Grievances to post about issues she personally came across (for some reason she's allowed to do this without risking an ban) or to address people's questions when Null himself either was ignoring them or abusing them. For example:

https://archive.vn/G8OuZ#selection-1561.0-1561.31

Here's my favourite: "Works for me. Have you tried clearing your cache?" (Yes bitch, I did and it doesn't do shit. Stop telling people over and over to clean their cache when they've already told you it doesn't do shit to fix their actual problems.)

In other news, I discovered this screenshot the other day, I had forgotten all about it, but it deserves a place here.

View attachment 38419

What you see here is KF moderator "Pineapple Fox" harassing me in the Bardfinn thread. This was at a time when Rdrama came over to KF and began posting pictures of themselves outside of Bardfinn's house, something they had never done before. Rdrama has their own threads on Bardfinn, so there was no reason for them to cross-post anything to KF... unless they had carried out this "stunt" for the purpose of implicating KF.

For me, this was the first time I ever reached out to the KF mods... which of course I came to regret (never talk to or interact with mods on KF, ever, kids). I went against my policy of never reaching out to the mods in this particular case, because the fact that someone had posted a picture of themselves outside of Ellen Murray's house in Belfast mentioning KF was used against KF, so I thought the moderators would be unhappy with people likewise posting pictures of themselves outside Bardfinn's house.

Instead, the mods were completely casual about it, including Null himself, and were like: "Why the fuck are you even reporting this?". Um, because the fact that someone posted such a similar picture was used to ban your website literally everywhere? Dunno, seems like a big deal to the outside world that people on this forum and other adjacent fora are going on a lolcow pilgrimage.

Anyway, the KF mods denied that the picture outside of Bardfinn's house was similar to the Keffals' picture (which because it lacked a written thread like the Keffals one, instead it was someone holding up a picture of Bardfinn's avatar on their wrist watch), so they refused to remove it.

To my surprise and annoyance, Pineapple Fox specifically showed up in the Bardfinn, a thread they are entirely unfamiliar with and have never posted anything in, for no other reason to mock me for reporting the picture, as you can see in this screenshot.

I had to leave the Bardfinn thread - a thread where I was a regular for years - because of the downvote mob that Pineapple Fox thus instigated against me.

Here's a message I had prepared for my KF followers at the time about the Pineapple Fox situation:

View attachment 38418
Fuck that pineapple fox nigga 🍍 🦊

Empresa

Ladmin
I'm glad chinktasic is doing math homework again
1692743343098.jpeg

I'm not breaking out a spread sheet now or calculator
but it should be around 8 seconds to hit the ground from 300 m no air resistance
Velocity is like idk 73 ish m/s
Newtons I need to know how heavy he is. But it will just be mass times final velocity

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
The neurotypical call this behavior "stalking". I do believe stalking is a form of weening and should be against KF's rules.

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
1692763590245.png

The following him to his house thing was but IDK enough about this cow to comment about the rock-throwing thing. I just think the "lolcow pilgrimage" shit is autistic and weeny as fuck. I'm all for throwing rocks at pedos though.

View attachment 38508
The following him to his house thing was but IDK enough about this cow to comment about the rock-throwing thing. I just think the "lolcow pilgrimage" shit is autistic and weeny as fuck. I'm all for throwing rocks at pedos though.
You better delete your account right now. The periodic gamer noticed you. Your done kiddo consider yourself already dooooooxxxxxxeeeedddd
1692763427343.png