Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
Weird that all the people who have heat on this message board are the ones who are nice to me. I like Socky so I really don't give a fuck what his "not behaved enough for KF forum" reputation is.
Can you point out where I brought his KF reputation up?
Every time there is one I see the kiwis that use it come out and shill in full force.
FTFY

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Can you point out where I brought his KF reputation up?

I don't have time to go through this entire message board to figure out whether or not you did bring it up, so I'll just assume that you never brought it up and you're asking me a rhetorical question.

With that being said, I don't think it's even up for debate that he has some heat on this message board. And I like him. Soooo.... Yea. I never accused you of having heat with him I just said he had heat.

Last edited:

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Considering that I'm not retarded and everybody else dislikes Stop Socking Gaylord, I'm pretty sure I'm right.
Screenshot_20240430-050239.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Not real Ash: everybody thinks that guy's a sack of shit and I don't disagree with them

Also not real Ash: give me ONE example of when I smeared that guy's reputation.

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
Not real Ash: everybody thinks that guy's a sack of shit and I don't disagree with them

Also not real Ash: give me ONE example of when I smeared that guy's reputation.
I mean its not smearing his reputation if his reputation among everybody is already smeared. Also, you brought up his KF reputation, is this place not OF?