General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
odd 1.png
odd 2.png
odd 3.png
Odd Opossum gets called out by a teenager.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Can confirm. I used to vigilante hunt pedo trolls that would cheese pizza spam communities across several websites. Many of which were general audience that had a mix of adults and children due to being fandom based. It's easier to deal with them if you're part of a moderation team though. That's also why I can handle shock images better than most. I've done my fair share of sweeping that stuff in the past. I've done both content moderation and vigilante groups where we would try to dox and report them to their local authorities. I don't really bother anymore though.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
Can confirm. I used to vigilante hunt pedo trolls that would cheese pizza spam communities across several websites. Many of which were general audience that had a mix of adults and children due to being fandom based. It's easier to deal with them if you're part of a moderation team though. That's also why I can handle shock images better than most. I've done my fair share of sweeping that stuff in the past. I've done both content moderation and vigilante groups where we would try to dox and report them to their local authorities. I don't really bother anymore though.
I assume you're agreeing with what Odd Opossum said, but I thought it was funny that SomeSpook admitted he was a teenager and proved what Odd Opossum had been saying in that thread right.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I assume you're agreeing with what Odd Opossum said, but I thought it was funny that SomeSpook admitted he was a teenager and proved what Odd Opossum had been saying in that thread right.
Yeah, I was. And I agree. They get off to the disgust. So it's best to not get worked up over them because they are looking for a reaction so they can do this:

200w (3).gif

Giving them want they want makes them come back like feeding an animal. A silent perma ban and sweeping of posts with no acknowledgement is the best route unless it's possible to actually get them arrested.

Reason: Banning and giving them reactions makes them come back for more with infinite sock accounts.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Josh is such a lazy nigger he can't program a bot on his website or Twitter that automatically posts once a day that he's not under a warrant. No other web administrator is autistic enough to manually warn users with a JPEG.
it's funny how he's incapable of making that. a bot doing basic thing like that takes little to no effort to code. hell, you can ask chatgpt to write you one. if you can't program something that simple then you truly suck at programming.

Every time there is one I see the kiwis that use it come out and shill in full force.
it's cool to see them shilling in those /pol/ threads about kiwifarms. given that /pol/ has a flag and you can't use vpn unless you pay for 4chan's pass, it's interesting to see where kiwis come from.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Why would KF be on /pol/? I thought /pol/ people were banned from KF
kf has teir own version of /pol/: the mass debate board and the autistic thunderdome in general (excluding deep thoughts). funny how they hate /pol/acks yet thy have their own version of /pol/

How retarded?
View attachment 54805
View attachment 54806
Remember, this kwiffar asks people to post CSAM so they can archive it... and is too stupid to realise that the channel isn't E-lames. Not a good look.
there's a limit on what you can archive. if you want to archive illegal shit then don't. let the law enforcement do that for you. not going to be surprised if this fag is a chomo

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
If anything, Chernobyl has taught us that slavs are too dumb to boil water.
the fact that russia's best leader in history, catherine the great, is a german really says something about the average slav IQ.

reminder that kiwifarms was founded in 2013, the date where the era of "old internet" has ended. to think anyone claiming kiwifarms as "the place where the old internet dies" is hilarious on its own.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
it's funny how he's incapable of making that. a bot doing basic thing like that takes little to no effort to code. hell, you can ask chatgpt to write you one. if you can't program something that simple then you truly suck at programming.

it's cool to see them shilling in those /pol/ threads about kiwifarms. given that /pol/ has a flag and you can't use vpn unless you pay for 4chan's pass, it's interesting to see where kiwis come from.
Pretty sure I seen some onions in the thread too. Or it at least looks like they were.

Notable posts:
1714350356586.png
Screenshot_20240428-172646~2.png
1714350268172.png
Screenshot_20240428-173053~2.png
1714350715038.png
1714350232413.png

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Pretty sure I seen some onions in the thread too. Or it at least looks like they were.

Notable posts:
View attachment 54838View attachment 54837View attachment 54840View attachment 54836View attachment 54839View attachment 54841
That last screenshotted post is exactly what is wrong with the Farms. If you think something illegal is happening with a cow just report it local law enforcement and be done with it. Don't give them more attention. But so many people, Null includes, think they are on some mission from God about certain topics and it ruins the vibe of the site.