Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Is all these people do watch streamers and lets players? Even if your on the internet theres stuff to do other than watch other people just doing stuff. bruh...
most let's players are so dry even screwing around with Google street view is more exciting

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Is all these people do watch streamers and lets players? Even if your on the internet theres stuff to do other than watch other people just doing stuff. bruh...
People reacting to shit they've already seen his pretty lame.

Oh really? You're my age and you're telling me in the 40 years you've been on this planet you've never heard Bohemian Rhapsody before? Fuck off.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
odd and sprate.png
sprate header continues to be the typical whiny users on commiefarms. no surprise here.

if this isn't a pathetic projection then i don't know what is. the fact that its owner has /pol/ live rent-free in his head is hilarious. instead of fixing his site, he continuously tells people to fuck off from his site :story:

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Man hate thread crosses over with LCF so much

View attachment 54233

View attachment 54232

Kind of a self own

I like how people who pretend like they aren't bad in bed equate time with quality. Having sex is like running a mile, if you can't get her to cross the finish line unless you're there for an hour and a half it's not that impressive.

Tell any woman over 30 that you're going to fuck her doggy style (or any style for that matter) for 3 hours. She'll look at you like no you're not I have somewhere to BE in like, an hour and a half. You've got 40 minutes motherfucker including foreplay, get it done.

Reason: I mean any meth head can fuck a woman for 4 hours non-stop it doesn't mean she's going to come

sinkinghole

what my life has become
Registered
If it was someone else saying it that isnโ€™t Chuggaaconroy they will call them a pedophile. Reminder these are the same people including Chugga that claims being 19 and talking to a 15 year old is not pedophilia
i honestly think if the first to come forward hadn't been Lady Emily (who is trans) this whole thing would have played out differently maybe not full on completionist but close