The new declines of Kiwifarms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Last edited by a moderator:

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Said from a site which currently features content from a pedo-necro-zoophile though
@Constant
Kind of hard to talk shit when your big tent policy literally means all are welcome
Kiwifarms, your main source for Pedo, Zoo, and Necro news.... serving the fandoms for over 10 years!
Projection much?

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
Yeah, I think people with disdain cover these people as much as people with empathy.
What an unbelievably stupid cope to throw out there
I don't like pedos as much as the next guy but I'm not going to spend hours following all the major pedo accounts just so I can tell you pedo A totally owned pedo B. They are obviously part of that community like the furries and such that were already outed on KF.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Did you call out a known and obvious one in our presence to the point they're not going to come back and try to recover the narrative? Otherwise I think your complicit to such a degree any criticism you have if KF is basically voided

I'll call one out.

@universe adventurer is a pedophile who has sex with animals.

MALE ANIMALS.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
they're not going to come back and try to recover the narrative?
lol who gives a shit? Everything surrounding KF is creepy "lel we are just laughing at lolcows" "now here's my deep dive into the fandom" yeah nah, they are part of the fandom. Who gives a fuck about maintaining narrative like you're fucking CNN when half the time you are on the darknet? Autistic redditors kicked out of lolimodels?

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
lol who gives a shit? Everything surrounding KF is creepy "lel we are just laughing at lolcows" "now here's my deep dive into the fandom" yeah nah, they are part of the fandom. Who gives a fuck about maintaining narrative like you're fucking CNN when half the time you are on the darknet? Autistic redditors?
Exactly. "Here's all the nuances and lingo of their community" it's like damn dog, how do you know so much about this?

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Autism. I've been a lorehound for 20 years without being friends with anyone.
I believe you when you tell me shit like that because you really have to be on the spectrum to have the tenacity and focus to pull off some of the antics you pulled. I'm talking about the average cat on the street that will tell you a whole bunch of stuff about the gay community. It's like how you know all this?

Speaking of gay lingo let me go off topic for one second here: I'm old enough to remember that only lesbians and fags who were embarrassed about being gay calling their girlfriends and boyfriends their "partner". It's weird how that term was kind of put upon straight people as well because I've heard them say it. Let's hope that's not a harbinger of things to come and the troons actually get us to call ourselves "cis".

I prefer the word real over cis, but I digress...

i-dont-understand-what-taz-is-talking-about-v0-t8gtci5kx4xb1.jpeg