Public figures seen as "lolcows"

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
A far left ideologue with his far left ideological guru:

AttentionWhoreAndHisGuru.jpg

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Lucas will have another spergout. Probably failing to ratio Leafy again and rage quitting Twatter.
That would be the third time he would "quit Twitter" in less than four months. Wake me when he quits life. 🥱
Given Elon Musk is removing block options all together how long will it take before kerfuffles gets banned for spamming at people?
Even 4chan has a limited ignore feature, lmao. Elon is still trolling, I see. Imagine removing 90% of the site's moderation and then removing the block feature. What a retard, must be trying to kill Twitter. Not like I would use the site anyway.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
That would be the third time he would "quit Twitter" in less than four months. Wake me when he quits life. 🥱

Even 4chan has a limited ignore feature, lmao. Elon is still trolling, I see. Imagine removing 90% of the site's moderation and then removing the block feature. What a retard, must be trying to kill Twitter. Not like I would use the site anyway.
I hear companies hate blocking and want it removed from the blockinati a group of shadow people that blocks people to keep their secrets safe. Now that group will be gone soon because Elon said fuck blocking people I guess

onionfarts

Baby Onion
I hear companies hate blocking and want it removed from the blockinati a group of shadow people that blocks people to keep their secrets safe. Now that group will be gone soon because Elon said fuck blocking people I guess
To be fair, the way the block system on Twitter prevents viewing of profiles and Tweets is retarded. But not having any ignore function at all would be even worse. It's kind of comparable to gun control, removing peoples' ability to defend themselves and instead making them rely on the whims of some shitty, corrupt authority figures who may or may not even respond.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
To be fair, the way the block system on Twitter prevents viewing of profiles and Tweets is retarded. But not having any ignore function at all would be even worse. It's kind of comparable to gun control, removing peoples' ability to defend themselves and instead making them rely on the whims of some shitty, corrupt authority figures who may or may not even respond.
People have been abusing the block button for quite some time, prompting Elon to consider getting rid of it. Additionally, this could lead to the development of improved reporting systems that can swiftly remove harmful tweets, and a stronger mute button that surpasses the limitations of blocking and avoids encountering tricks. C’est la vie.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
So I said I was planning to update, but there really isn't anything interesting going on with this faggot. There is some fake and gay drama going on recently about a "chaser"/possible sock account of Keffals "sexually harassing" him/himself.

May or may not update next month if some stuff actually worth noting happens.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
So I said I was planning to update, but there really isn't anything interesting going on with this faggot. There is some fake and gay drama going on recently about a "chaser"/possible sock account of Keffals "sexually harassing" him/himself.

May or may not update next month if some stuff actually worth noting happens.

Not even this?

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
funny story. if you look up "@munggola planet" (without the quotes) on kiwifarms and look up a thread posted by that account that's about hacking into Liz fong Jones associate's website. what's funny to me is when a mod and kiwis thinking @munggola planet was Liz fong Jones's infiltrator falseflagger which is batshit hilarious considering the loonytroons Liz has aren't tech-savvy people (as far as I know).

Last edited:

onionfarts

Baby Onion
noodles.png

According to KF, apparently the woketards are attempting to cancel Keffals again. Something about that only Asians are supposed to eat or prepare noodles, not White people or anyone else of any other race (I don't quite get the idiotic 'woke' logic here).

onionfarts

Baby Onion
KeffalsFollowerDrop_7-1-2023.png

Keffals follower count is starting to slowly decay again. It's been stagnant at about 113.2K for several months now. Must be that the combination of Keffals trying to trigger his woke SJW followers, and Musk mismanaging the Twitter site in general is starting to have this negative effect. Keffals has lost almost 200 Twitter followers just in the last day.

But on the other hand, Keffals has once again re-made his 'Catboy Ranch' Discord server. I guess between that and Bluesky that he can preserve the core of his cult, despite Twitter being a sinking ship. (By the way yes, I still have a way to view Twitter without an account or the other limitations, for the moment).

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Keffals_7-3-2023.png
I can't view Tweets anymore without using a sock account, but I can still view Keffal's Twatter profile. For some reason he's now on this glowie faggot LARP. Which I guess is slightly fitting, considering how the Feds are such faggots themselves nowadays. He's made that hideous profile picture change. We can also see that the subject has lost another 100 of his followers since a few days ago, probably due to the retardation about noodles.

I'm not going to make a sock to check his Tweets. Because judging from his Tweets and Blueskeets from the last few weeks, they will be boring and not worth reposting.

El Santo?

Incarceration enthusiast
Hellovan Onion
No, according to Ashley he's a conventionally attractive woman. He does pass better than Ashley, so he has that going for him.