Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
During his streams he never exhibits the signs of cocaine or meth use and his arms don’t appear to have track marks.

Cocaine is snorted, not injected. You're thinking of a typical heroin junkie, not a cocaine addict. Cocaine makes people hyper, it doesn't sedate. Lawyers, corporate managers, film directors, developers and politicians do coke secretly on the job because it helps them stay awake and focused. That's why coke is considered an elite drug and there's a global black market enabling that ugly habit on the part of the rich, whereas heroin is considered more of a gutter drug.

Keffals and his cocaine buddies like White Nervosa need to watch this video:

Keffalo Bill

Registered
Cocaine is snorted, not injected. You're thinking of a typical heroin junkie, not a cocaine addict. Cocaine makes people hyper, it doesn't sedate. Lawyers, corporate managers, film directors, developers and politicians do coke secretly on the job because it helps them stay awake and focused. That's why coke is considered an elite drug and there's a global black market enabling that ugly habit on the part of the rich, whereas heroin is considered more of a gutter drug.

Keffals and his cocaine buddies like White Nervosa need to watch this video:

Lucas also has claimed to have had taken heroin which is what I meant to reference when mentioning the track marks.

Basically his claims all sound like bullshit since anyone pushing that level of drug usage is either dead, on the street or in an rehab facility(not the online thing Lucas claimed he was doing).

onionfarts

Baby Onion
KeffalsIncel+Meth.png

Keffals attempted to hit on the fellow Twitter "celebrity" XanderhalTV and so far has gotten ignored as a gay trans incel. Also claims to have went to rehab for doing "a bunch of meth" (I thought it was cocaine, originally?) Liar cannot keep his stories straight, pardon the pun.
KefAsshole.png

Keffals admitting to having been "an asshole last year", I guess for virtue signalling points. Of course he's not going to admit to still being an asshole, him being a narcissist.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Lucas also has claimed to have had taken heroin which is what I meant to reference when mentioning the track marks.

Basically his claims all sound like bullshit since anyone pushing that level of drug usage is either dead, on the street or in an rehab facility(not the online thing Lucas claimed he was doing).
Do people actually take cocaine + meth + heroin at the same time? Sounds like a recipe for quick death.

I'm wondering if by "taking cocaine plus heroin" this retard Kef meant meth + fentanyl.

Last edited:

onionfarts

Baby Onion
I got a couple things about Kef ripped from his Kiwi Farms thread to post here:

IMG_2759.jpeg

Narcissist crying in his BlueSky private hugbox about having gotten recent attention on the Kiwi Fags front page. What a poor baby.

AutisticRightKF.png

Some rather boring A-Logging about KefKef on Keffals Farms. The usual telling it to kill itself, then attempting to dox its kitchen knife (TMI). I'm mostly only reposting this here because AltisticRight is a (rather infamous) KF moderator, and I want to archive this in case KF goes down again.

If Kef is still really taking a shitton of downer drugs like benzos + fent/heroin + alcohol, then he is going to be probably dead in less than five years anyway, due to his own choices. So this typical Cringe Farms A-Logging about trying to convince him to kill himself isn't really useful and it's just redundant. I was bored of
reading this months ago, before December last year even.

Last edited:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
It pisses me off that this groomer has not killed himself yet. What is worse is that Keffals is a protected class in this fallen country. Canada is Sodom and Gomorrah, I pray everyday for the people to rise up against these monsters. What will it take?!
Russia invading America. We will wait until Sleepy Biden fucks all of us over

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Youtuber Rarigrr just posted a video about Denims:

Since I meant to make a post about her, I might as well post it now. let's get to know Denims and her relationship to Keffals, her third biggest paypig on Twitch:

KeffalsLubsDenimsEmoji.png

Drawing of Keffals holding a Denims heart pillow courtesy of user "I Am A Worm" on KiwiFarms.

NoDiqNoDenimsKeffalsLMAO.jpg

DenimsLifeEasyModeMaleStreamers.jpg

Denims is a Twitch e-THOT from a muslim family in New York. She openly admitted that she hides the fact that she has an OnlyFans account from her muslim family because she's scared they'll honour kill her or something if they find out. Read: they're New York muslims so they're probably secular and won't give too much of a fuck after they're over the initial shock. But hey, it's so much more exciting and conspiratorial to keep everything hidden and pretend like it would be a big deal if they found out.

My mom was very afraid, for a few moments, that I was doing sex work.

Denims is a hairy muslim woman and she electrocutes her own skin to have all her body hair removed because the whiteboys she wants to bang don't like muslim women with visible dark body hair:

I'm brown so I grow lots of body hair. It's literally a hassle in life. Some of my body parts grew faster than others. I have a very brown nose. I don't have the button noses.

Denims dropped out of school, moved to another State (Florida), didn't have a car to go to work, became a female gamer, then a failed game streamer, then a failed art streamer, then a drama monguerer and then she hit the jackpot:

Denim's biggest claim to fame is trying to hit on Youtuber Destiny (yes, THAT Destiny) and then doxxing her friend's sex life because Destiny liked Denims' friend better than Denims. Destiny leaked the DMs between him and Denims, where Denims was trying to convince him that his wife had only married him because she wanted to divorce him eventually and run off with the settlement money:

DenimsDestinyDMs.png

I haven't watched this entire Livestream where Destiny laid out the drama between himself and Denims, but this comment might make you wanna sit through it:

Destiny: We had plans, me and Melina and Iman and Denism to hang out for a week after TwitchCon. That was the dream. Now, shit got so unbelievably fucked over the past week, that I told Iman and Denims they need to find another place to stay because I wasn't gonna be hosting them.

Destiny: When we went to TwitchCon, everybody's plans were kinda up in the air.

Destiny: "Denims did this really weird thing during the last conversation, where she tried to imply that s o m e b o d y was gonna, like, destroy my life."

Denims asked Destiny to fuck her:

And this, boys and girls zoomers, is why you should never ever get into an open/polyfuq relationship or marriage. If you partner ever asks you to polyfuq, run out the door immediately.

The worst thing about this drama is that in the first part of his Livestream he had to preface it all by going out of his way to be apologetic:

Destiny: I don't think anyone involved in this story is a terrible person. I think it's been a series of horrible misunderstandings and things that just went awry that shouldn't have because of unfortunate stuff, OK?

I disagree. Homewrecking is terrible. Denims is a wannabe homewrecker. Turning spouses against each other just because they both turned you down sexually is evil and terrible.

Denims' response to all this was to brag about having cucked "someone" - because fucking Destiny's best friend in his bed is apparently the same as cucking him - then again, Denims thinks Keffals is a real woman so words clearly have no meaning for Denims:

DenimsLostHerCuckingVirginity.jpg

And then she showed what a loyal feminist sister she is to another woman by doxxing her friend Imani's sex life (Imani was the one Destiny preferred over Denisms) in order to humiliate her:

DenimsLeakingPeoplesZekzlives.jpg
DenimsLeakingPeoplesZekzlives01.jpg

When I first saw those comments and tweets calling Denims "a psychopath", I was like, WTF did she do? Then I watched this Livestreams and the leaked DMs from Destiny and I was like, yup, definitely sociopathic.

DenimsReallyCaresAboutCallingOutCrimes.jpgDenimsReallyCaresAboutCallingOutCrimes01.jpgDenimsReallyCaresAboutCallingOutCrimes02.jpgDenimsReallyCaresAboutCallingOutCrimes03.jpgDenimsReallyCaresAboutCallingOutCrimes04.jpg

Don't tempt me, Denims. I don't like hoes like you throwing other women under the bus when they're abused by troons just to score wokeness points. Instead of DMing people to gossip about Destiny "abusing" you (just because he delivered your ignorant ass to you during a debate), you should be DMing his wife and StarDust and apologizing to both of them for throwing them under the bus just to get on the good side of your troon simp Keffals so he won't treat you like he treated them. You Pickme Handmaiden. You're the worst pickme ever. I know you tell yourself that you have this guy under control, that Keffals is just a harmless trannie and that he'll totally never do that to you. You're not StarDust, you're not Melina, you're Denims and unlike StarDust & Melina Keffals actually wants to fuck you, so you won't get the StarDust or the Melina treatment. That treatment is only reserved for women Keffals doesn't want to fuck. Keep telling yourself this bullshit, Denims, keep telling yourself you've safe around him. You've just watched Keffals abuse two other women right in front of you, and you still won't see this man for what he is, a misogynist targeting women. That's how terrified you are of admitting the obvious, lest you become a Melina or a StarDust yourself.

Oh, but eventually you will get on Keffals' bad side, through no conscious fault of your own (but because he's a drama-mongering lying asshole), and then you will become what you fear and disavow, another StarDust or Melina, no matter how much you delude yourself otherwise. You don't need Keffals as your simp, so walk away and take your fandom with you.

It's one thing that you call yourself a feminist but you don't give a fuck about Keffals calling Stardust a "stupid cunt" and a "bitch" for associating with a male he doesn't approve of, or you don't give a fuck about Keffals threatening Destiny's wife because he literally doesn't have the balls to go up to Destiny himself. You called Keffals a "gigachad" for threatening another man's wife. Throwing other women under the bus so that Keffals won't treat you the same way he treats them, "that is is not feminist praxis", Denims.

The total lack of self-awareness here:

Edit: Breakdown of the Denims drama on /r/Destiny:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/xmzyu2
https://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/ddtog2
https://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/ddutmj
https://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/de3jch

Last edited:

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Kef1.pngKef2.pngKef3.pngKef4.png
Keffulls makes some very common, normal, sane, and totally not demented posts on Twitter (sarcasm of course). He seems to think that he went through "puberty" to become a True and Honest Woman™️ when he started taking hormone replacement estrogen as an adult. "This is very common and normal," says a dishonest member of a tiny mentally ill minority of the population, someone who takes the wrong kind of hormones for his body and also claimed to take meth.

Sorry about the lack of working archive links this time but somebody, who knows who, possibly a tranny, was clogging up the archive website queue today. Huh, I wonder why.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
View attachment 34473View attachment 34474View attachment 34475View attachment 34476
Keffulls makes some very common, normal, sane, and totally not demented posts on Twitter (sarcasm of course). He seems to think that he went through "puberty" to become a True and Honest Woman™️ when he started taking hormone replacement estrogen as an adult. "This is very common and normal," says a dishonest member of a tiny mentally ill minority of the population, someone who takes the wrong kind of hormones for his body and also claimed to take meth.

Sorry about the lack of working archive links this time but somebody, who knows who, possibly a tranny, was clogging up the archive website queue today. Huh, I wonder why.
When a male starts to take female hormones he will start to develop female secondary sex characteristics. The process usually takes a few years for those characteristics to fully develop. What they don't tell you is that after you have been on them for about 90 days, the effects of these hormones will start to become irreversible.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
I still just find it fascinating that Keffals can in the span of four posts go from the topics of bestiality with male
horses, to the possibility of being shit on by a married man in an adulterous homosexual relationship, to male
artificially-induced lactation, to explaining the "birds and the bees" about going through so-called "puberty" as an adult. What a healthy place this person is in mentally. He really should see a psychologist or a psychiatrist. Sigmund Freud would have been interested.

It's also interesting to note that he hasn't vomited forth anything else out onto Twitter today since his posts from yesterday. Good that he's helping the environment by not wasting electricity on the bandwidth for more of this garbage. Anyone remember the couple times when he said he was "quitting Twitter", by the way?

Anyway, someone archived those Kef Tweets here:

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
As Keffals' complaint against the London, Ontario Police Services progresses, I would so love to see this POS on the stand, in a court, being deposed about his bullshit. There's no way he would've survived it:

Look at him, he can't stand being questioned about his bullshit.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
lollucas4.png

Keffals making the rather valid criticism that the little Twitter clone that couldn't is too gated and lets almost nobody join. Screenshot ripped from Kees H's post in the Kef thread on the Kiwi Farms Tor website and the credit goes to Kees H for sneaking onto Bluesky to grab this.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
lollucas3.png

Some narcissist posting from Cuckles on the Bluesky hugbox. He suffered six million sufferings from the evil Nazi Farms' persecution. No Lucas, KF is not down from your "campaign" of hysterical crying and collecting cash. It's down from L Fong-Jones' cancel campaign.

Also, now that I think about it, KF being "completely" off the clear net isn't even a true statement anyway. There's still that info page about how to use Tor which remains sometimes accessible. Which begs the question why Null also acts like the KF are 100% completely off the clearnet when that's simply not true; he just replaced the forum with that single page telling them that he is forcing them to use Tor.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 34898
Some narcissist posting from Cuckles on the Bluesky hugbox. He suffered six million sufferings from the evil Nazi Farms' persecution. No Lucas, KF is not down from your "campaign" of hysterical crying and collecting cash. It's down from L Fong-Jones' cancel campaign.

Also, now that I think about it, KF being "completely" off the clear net isn't even a true statement anyway. There's still that info page about how to use Tor which remains sometimes accessible. Which begs the question why Null also acts like the KF are 100% completely off the clearnet when that's simply not true; he just replaced the forum with that single page telling them that he is forcing them to use Tor.
Why the fuck this tranny bitch crying?