• Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. All are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

Tired of Null's temper tantrums? It's better with the Kengle. If you can rock with us, you are one of us.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Katelyn Rose

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
Men who constantly spill their seed in a dark room from time to time are the ones who idolize Rose. Let's be the perverts for a second. Okay, you have a job, it's 50 to 50 that you do chores but the room occasionally is messy. Your hygiene is questionable. You can't help but stare at ass all day in public if you do ever go in public, your energy levels are wack. Now let's take another thing into consideration. Rose isn't the only girl that these dudes follow religiously, they have a list of a lot of others but Rose sticks out like a sore thumb because of her appearance & takes on everything in the world.
That within itself explains quite a bit. But in her eyes, she has a kingdom of her own and feels like she has all of this power. When there are people who call her out be it men or women, it really gets to her deep down so she resorts to the obsession bullshit until we give her an inch which will never happen. Seriously, put a chad in the facebook comments, she will get so pissed or try to seduce him so he can blow his load and become "friends" with her, only for him to be removed a month later because Rose became bored of him. That's why if a Chad discovers Rose, I encourage him to troll her since his balls are full of that juice juice. Because here's what he will do when he himself is bored, have a high charisma, make memes about her, and play tricks on her to the point she can't even want to post about stalkers because she was put in the place she always needed to be which her father seems to not have done. Rose is slowly dying now having a dog to take care of, the poor thing has to smell her filth and put up with neglect. For the guy who supposedly is dating her, he is failing hard for having her in his life.

Timepace

Local Moderator
rant.PNG

Grind from what? You don't do shit all day every day

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
Rose is such an ignorant materialistic needy bitch. She doesn't understand anything about retail. Won't pick up a book and I don't ever see her watching a video about modern slavery. Ladies and Gentlemen, if all of the onionfarms users were rallied up like cattle, she would let us be shot down so she can get her next cosplay shit. See, I understand everybody's concern about the dog being neglected but we must also know that she would pull putting down the dog she rescued for some bullshit modeling brand. And for the men bending over for Rose, you must be so down bad.

Timepace

Local Moderator
Rose is such an ignorant materialistic needy bitch. She doesn't understand anything about retail. Won't pick up a book and I don't ever see her watching a video about modern slavery. Ladies and Gentlemen, if all of the onionfarms users were rallied up like cattle, she would let us be shot down so she can get her next cosplay shit. See, I understand everybody's concern about the dog being neglected but we must also know that she would pull putting down the dog she rescued for some bullshit modeling brand. And for the men bending over for Rose, you must be so down bad.
What a great example of the lowest life form.

Timepace

Local Moderator
All she does is blabber about shit that doesn't affect her. Stuff that doesn't make any sense. Will defend slavery for her anime clothes. Please someone put this bitch on a pole tied to it and whip her to feel the pain of modern slavery. Please humble her and force the bible on her.

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
Sorry for doublepost but has Rose ever engaged in pedophilic/hebephilic behavior? She seems like the type of person to talk to young teenagers under the guise of "Helping out" or some other sick bullshit
Also what time is best for all of us to talk together? I notice this thread is a bit slow from all of us posting at very different times so I wanna try posting when we're all on the site, it doesn't have to be perfect though

Timepace

Local Moderator
Sorry for doublepost but has Rose ever engaged in pedophilic/hebephilic behavior? She seems like the type of person to talk to young teenagers under the guise of "Helping out" or some other sick bullshit
Also what time is best for all of us to talk together? I notice this thread is a bit slow from all of us posting at very different times so I wanna try posting when we're all on the site, it doesn't have to be perfect though
7:00 Pm - 8:00 Pm East Standard Time.
@AboutToBustIn What About You?

Timepace

Local Moderator
Not that I know of.

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
oh, maybe we should do a bit more digging then muahahahaha!! >:)
I actually did see a post where she was defending the girl who played that instrument while making an apology video saying that people hate on her just for being a girl but took it down probably from the back lash of her being a pedo sympathizer.
Also my time varies. But on the weekends I can be here around the same time time pace said.

Timepace

Local Moderator
She finally realized this? Taking up some responsibilities finally? I mean you have the dog but now somewhere to be scheduled to go while making a person in charge happy sounds like a miracle to me Rose. Let's not forget about the insecurities you have. I mean, okay maybe you won't work at some retail or fast food place but perhaps a place that mostly has interactions with customers like a private gardener. What will happen if someone says you could have done a better job or you need to come in on your day off, it really is a good question you need to ask yourself. Yeah, I get it, serve the company is lame, and the customers are always right is lame but this idea of getting a job is like a retard trying to turn on a TV with a stick. You are irresponsible with just taking a shower every 2 days and thats not much. Then when you don't get your way in life you bitch about it on your facebook to a bunch of low lives that just want to fuck you then leave. So I understand and respect your courage of finally realizing this but I think it's too late for that.

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
I actually did see a post where she was defending the girl who played that instrument while making an apology video saying that people hate on her just for being a girl but took it down probably from the back lash of her being a pedo sympathizer.
Also my time varies. But on the weekends I can be here around the same time time pace said.
Wait you mean Colleen Ballinger?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA I hope you have that post saved I'd love to see it
Also that's good, I'll try to post around those times

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
[selfharm image]
>OOOOOOH BOY LOOK AT THIS SELFHARM IMAGE!!!! I WANNA LOOK LIKE THIS ARN'T I SO HECKKIN' CUTE AND QUIRKY!!?! I'M SO FUCKED UP AND MENTALLY ILL RIGHT GUYS!?!!? DON'T YOU FEEL SAD FOR ME?? YEA COOM UR PANTS TO MY FEET I'M SOOOOO QUIRKY AND FUCKED IN THE HEAD GUYS!!! KOOKOO CRAZYYYYY!!!!!
wtff.jpg