Joshua Coomer Moon Ultimatum.

Null

Ooperator.
Baby Onion
Greetings @Sailfish, your reign is at an end.

I, Joshua Connor Moon, shall heretofore take possession of the website made against me, for me. I'm a big guy, for you. And crashing this website is the next step of my master plan. With no survivors.

The Basil plant rises.

Regards,

- Your Ooperator.

Deleted member 291

Not so fast @Null... I am in control of onion farms not you.surrender now or my gangweeed troops will kill you.... This place will be known as gangweedfarms from now on

Null

Ooperator.
Baby Onion
Not so fast @Null... I am in control of onion farms not you.surrender now or my gangweeed troops will kill you.... This place will be known as gangweedfarms from now on
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Software Engineering, and I’ve been involved in numerous suicides on Kiwi Farms, and I have over 300 doxes.

I am trained in chimp out warfare and I’m the top hacker in the entire Serbian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another weed. I will wipe you the fuck out with a string trimmer the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of autists across the Internet and your IP is being archived right now so you better prepare for the mocking, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your weed. You’re fucking Basilled, kid. I can watch lolicon anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my soda can.

Not only am I extensively trained in doxing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Alphabet Agencies and I will use it to its full extent to glow your miserable weed off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment about my Basil plant was going to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit autism all over you and you will die in it.

Deleted member 291

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Software Engineering, and I’ve been involved in numerous suicides on on Kiwi Farms, and I have over 300 doxes..

I am trained in chimp out warfare and I’m the top hacker in the entire Serbian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another weed. I will wipe you the fuck out with a string trimmer the likes of which has never been seen before on this Internet, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of autists across the Internet and your IP is being archived right now so you better prepare for the mocking, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your weed. You’re fucking Basilled, kid. I can watch lolicon anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my soda can.

Not only am I extensively trained in doxing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Alphabet Agencies and I will use it to its full extent to glow your miserable weed off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment about my Basil plant was going to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit autism all over you and you will sperg in it.
Ok nigger calm down. lets team up to distory kengle then kill each other afterward