• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

I'm Mike's employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
It's kinda adorable, you tried so hard to be one of the KEWL kids and ended up getting laughed off not one, not two, but now I'm suddenly hearing 3 lolcow sites?
It's kinda adorable, you tried so hard to get lolcow.farm attention and it's nothing but crickets.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

Subhuman Bastard

Faggot
Baby Onion
I don't have a vendetta though, I just want to build up the tranch subforum here and this schizo drama has been an annoying distraction.
lol you think anyone is ever going to discover and come to a forum ran by kengle, using the most eye straining color themes imaginable, to put up with a wife and child abuse, a pedophile, and some eternally angry kid who tried insulting everyone on a splinter only to end up crying and run away?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
lol you think anyone is ever going to discover and come to a forum ran by kengle, using the most eye straining color themes imaginable, to put up with a wife and child abuse, a pedophile, and some eternally angry kid who tried insulting everyone on a splinter only to end up crying and run away?
Hey!

I like the colour scheme.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
he said with a loli pfp

Status
Not open for further replies.