I'm Mike's employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

【VOID】

Erpererter
Ladmin
Apr 8, 2022
It's kinda adorable, you tried so hard to be one of the KEWL kids and ended up getting laughed off not one, not two, but now I'm suddenly hearing 3 lolcow sites?
That's the second time you've brought that up. You said that to me earlier. It's starting to look like legit actual projection.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Remarkable Onion
Apr 16, 2022
It's kinda adorable, you tried so hard to be one of the KEWL kids and ended up getting laughed off not one, not two, but now I'm suddenly hearing 3 lolcow sites?
It's kinda adorable, you tried so hard to get lolcow.farm attention and it's nothing but crickets.

【VOID】

Erpererter
Ladmin
Apr 8, 2022
Yes, the two of you have a lot in common.
Both autistic, both have vendettas against users who made fun of you, both criminals...
I don't have a vendetta though, I just want to build up the tranch subforum here and this schizo drama has been an annoying distraction.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Jan 3, 2021
Yes, the two of you have a lot in common.
Both autistic, both have vendettas against users who made fun of you, both criminals...
i got mad at apc cause him and were friends since 2019, ive let it go since.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Remarkable Onion
Apr 16, 2022
  • Deep Thunk
Reactions: naught

Subhuman Bastard

Faggot
Baby Onion
Dec 12, 2020
here
I don't have a vendetta though, I just want to build up the tranch subforum here and this schizo drama has been an annoying distraction.
lol you think anyone is ever going to discover and come to a forum ran by kengle, using the most eye straining color themes imaginable, to put up with a wife and child abuse, a pedophile, and some eternally angry kid who tried insulting everyone on a splinter only to end up crying and run away?

【VOID】

Erpererter
Ladmin
Apr 8, 2022
lol you think anyone is ever going to discover and come to a forum ran by kengle, using the most eye straining color themes imaginable, to put up with a wife and child abuse, a pedophile, and some eternally angry kid who tried insulting everyone on a splinter only to end up crying and run away?
Hey!

I like the colour scheme.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Jan 3, 2021
he said with a loli pfp

Status
Not open for further replies.