How will potential changes regarding Section 230 affect this site?

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Personally, I understand both sides of the sticker issue.

On the one hand, you have those who give out neg-rates, and then they don't contribute in any real discussion. They believe as if the sticker should be the signifier of their opinions and viewpoints and nothing more. They don't feel the need to add to the discussion to make it more autistic or to get validation for their opinion. Their sticker speaks for itself and they move on with their day. Or sometimes, they add the sticker because "lol ur (this sticker)". After all, that's what they're there for. That's their purpose. To be a representation of your approval or disapproval or just your reaction.

But then you have those who get those negrates and are desperate in wanting someone to come at them with a rebuttal to their viewpoints or whatnot. But they grow increasingly dissatisfied with the idea that LOL IT'S JUST STICKERS. Well obviously, the person using those ratings rated the person's response with the sticker, the sticker being the thing that represents their beliefs on a situation. The person rated with that sticker wants to hear more from that person beyond the sticker shitposting to see if their arguments have weight. So if you don't give any sort of rebuttal and just leave it at a sticker, the person becomes increasingly angry at you or whatnot, irrationally. This is what led to that utterly hilarious thread with @crocodile sperging out about @snailslime and @zedkissed60. After all, it's a forum where we can say whatever the fuck we want almost as long as it doesn't inconvenience Our Dear Leader.

There's an interesting grasp of psychology to it all. To the way we use the internet, the way we communicate, interactions, and whatnot. How the stickers are so specific in their purpose in response to other people's posts. How one can become obsessed with people's opinions and perspectives and what they meant by just one sticker. They are quite an interesting weapon.

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
I know that's a recurring concern for Null, so I'm curious how this place will differ from the other site he owns (if at all.)
>Implying Null owns the site
Did you not bother looking up anything before you signed up.

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
puzzle pieces.jpg

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I know that's a recurring concern for Null, so I'm curious how this place will differ from the other site he owns (if at all.)
I am more tolerant of politicalspergs. There is a political section on this forum. You can political sperg there till to your heart's content.