Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

How to fix the onionfarms

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
if you have been around this site im sure you know about this this site is supposed to have 3 thousand members yet only 12 at most are active and lots of these members have usernames that read like someone slammed their face on the number pad and pressed enter we need to fix this i think a big reason why this is the case is because the site looks dead so they assume its dead and leave how about have a introductions thread that you have to post in to gain access to the rest of the site

the other issue is we need to grow past being only the josh alog site this site for its entire history has been a place for kiwifarms rejects to shit on josh and nothing else no community or reason to go here just josh sucks jerks off to nekoshota etc and its not wrong that we alog josh josh sucks but its that its our bread and butter theres nothing else making people come here so its seen as a joke we are the discord cliques forum basically thats how its seen we need to change this

we need our own cows that kiwifarms has not covered theres so many in the wild waiting to be discovered this is something that even metocuck forums understanded having obsecure cows that kiwi will not allow due to formatting etc could be something we do or even trying to get normie reddit cows like trisha paytas recently trishyland was banned from reddit we can get them to join us this is how we grow instead of being a stuck ship that nobody wants to jump aboard

lastly as i touched on before in my previous thread KEEP A THEME stop changing the UI so much it angers the few users who use the site as expressed in that thread a sites UI is one of the most important parts and one of the reasons people perfer kiwifarms kiwifarms has like 10 other themes but they all look decent kiwifarms theme is nice and easy on the eyes unlike Kengle CSS which is blinding to the eyes and painful to look at

so to wrap it up we need to complete these tasks if we are ever going to grow as a community

1 grow past being just the josh moon alog forum
2 force inactive users to be active
3 keep a consistent theme

hope you read this kengle @Sailfish

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
A lot of the themes created by VOID had issues. I went and corrected them. The current issues are because of a staff member mistake. I have hired someone to fix this. We cannot force inactive people to be active. I have several themes with the smiley onion because this seems to be popular. I have one theme with the rainbow flag because I think this is only fair to the LGBT Onions here.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
A lot of the themes created by VOID had issues. I went and corrected them. The current issues are because of a staff member mistake. I have hired someone to fix this. We cannot force inactive people to be active. I have several themes with the smiley onion because this seems to be popular. I have one theme with the rainbow flag because I think this is only fair to the LGBT Onions here.
All of your dark themes look like they were created by someone who's colour blind. The only one worth a shit was the dusky one and that's gone now.

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
you ignored the first thing though grow beyond being the josh alog forum you have no plan for that nobody wants the LGBT theme i thought you were muslim is that not haram but people want content and just one good theme maybe like the kiwifarms theme but with purple anything other than the shit you have been making

Sword Of The Imperium

Thottery is Heresy
Baby Onion
A lot of the themes created by VOID had issues.
No they didn't. I'll pay the next 5 years of hosting if you can name one issue and then explain what the issue is. You can't. You're lying.
I went and corrected them.
No you didn't. You don't even know how the parent/child structure works for the themes. YOU caused the issues by fucking around with the hierarchy of the themes.
The current issues are because of a staff member mistake.
The current issues are because you gave some newfag access to the admin control panel and let him break it. It's your responsibility you fucking tard
I have hired someone to fix this.
As funny as I think it is when you spend hundreds of dollars on "tech support" from fiverr, just run a file integrity check and correct the overwritten template files. Jesus Christ.
We cannot force inactive people to be active. I have several themes with the smiley onion because this seems to be popular. I have one theme with the rainbow flag because I think this is only fair to the LGBT Onions here.
Someone's just going to make a new lolcow.org because you're incompetent.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
you ignored the first thing though grow beyond being the josh alog forum you have no plan for that nobody wants the LGBT theme i thought you were muslim is that not haram but people want content and just one good theme maybe like the kiwifarms theme but with purple anything other than the shit you have been making
I changed that bear logo to something more appropriate. It will grow. But I need to let the forum as a whole grow.

Sword Of The Imperium

Thottery is Heresy
Baby Onion
I changed that bear logo to something more appropriate. It will grow. But I need to let the forum as a whole grow.
Can't help but notice you ignored my proposition. I said I'd pay your hosting fees for the next 5 years if you could point to a single issue caused by the CSS in the old themes and then articulate what the issue was and how it was an issue. You can't do this because you're lying and you're incompetent.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Can't help but notice you ignored my proposition. I said I'd pay your hosting fees for the next 5 years if you could point to a single issue caused by the CSS in the old themes and then articulate what the issue was and how it was an issue. You can't do this because you're lying and you're incompetent.
Thank you for your generous offer to pay my hosting fees for the next five years: However, I do not engage in financial arrangements of this nature with other members of the forum. It would be perceived as unethical.

Sword Of The Imperium

Thottery is Heresy
Baby Onion
Thank you for your generous offer to pay my hosting fees for the next five years: However, I do not engage in financial arrangements of this nature with other members of the forum. It would be perceived as unethical.
You could explain an issue caused by the old CSS with or without accepting money, I mean "could" if any issues actually existed and you weren't a lying faggot.
if you could point to a single issue caused by the CSS in the old themes and then articulate what the issue was and how it was an issue.
Should I take your lackluster answer to mean that you agree that you're a liar?