how Joshua "null" Moon and CWC Chris Chan got back into contact

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
The following has not been posted anywhere, until now. they are not in order.

1637475204314.png
1637475224208.png
1637475264713.png
1637475285823.png
1637475305334.png
1637475319759.png

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Dude I have come here out of my own volition.

Where did you get this, from Christine herself? Lol

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
So they just said you were dumb for believing that Christine was being messed with?

This whole thing has been everyone wanting someone to blame for shit and it looks like most of the fault is with the people putting the most blame on people from the beginning.

Also Christine was right about psychics feeling the rift being fucked with, I just never truly imagined that Christine wasn't full on delusional since they play into it so friggen hard it's hard to separate what makes sense and jives with other people's stories and hers. Regardless what is done is done and now it's time to turn this kinda shit around if we can.

naught

Registered
So they just said you were dumb for believing that Christine was being messed with?

This whole thing has been everyone wanting someone to blame for shit and it looks like most of the fault is with the people putting the most blame on people from the beginning.

Also Christine was right about psychics feeling the rift being fucked with, I just never truly imagined that Christine wasn't full on delusional since they play into it so friggen hard it's hard to separate what makes sense and jives with other people's stories and hers. Regardless what is done is done and now it's time to turn this kinda shit around if we can.
they said i was trying to monopolize cwc.
1637477419890.png

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Kengle Kun is ooperating rn
Then you call with your Twink voice, they'll take you super seriously.

On the real I'll call too if Kengle can't convince them as Kengle has been in contact with Christine and I technically don't have a practicing licence to diagnose via evidence.

naught

Registered
Then you call with your Twink voice, they'll take you super seriously.

On the real I'll call too if Kengle can't convince them as Kengle has been in contact with Christine and I technically don't have a practicing licence to diagnose via evidence.
>twink
i sound nordic af

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Video for context.

Yeah it's describing severe autistic behavior so far. Schizophrenic or tourettes as well from the outsider perspective. Most humans don't think of these kinds of things irl and the reaction of most people to Christine shows it. Just a bunch of misjudgements and projection on someone who needed help a long time ago.

Sonic W. Pikachu is just the 'confident' personality. Christine cannot pick up on how others see her unlike other people from everything I've ever seen.

It's similar to asbergers, where you know the boundaries and break them for important reasons.

>twink
i sound nordic af
Yes, all nords are sexy Lil swede Bois waiting to be bred and anything anyone else says is (((Jewish propaganda)))

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
"Telepathic guidance from Mewtwo"

Uh...sure, Christine.

Either way, it's an interesting read.
Mewtwo and Magichan are "voices in her head" as such we are safe to assume with Christine's low grasp on reality that she is mistaking parts of her mental thoughts as "other people". It is simpler to them to perceive their own thoughts as someone else's because Christine fears responsibility the most. As such we are safe to assume that most often the super ego and ego aka subconscious "this isn't right" thoughts are called by Mewtwo and Magichan.

The fact of the matter is, as someone who practices or even claims to practice any form of magic what you must realize is the emotions poured into it will dwell in you three times as long. That's what the three times back to you means as a "curse word". I'm in a unique position of knowing both ritualistic practices and also modern psychology and some metaphysics. Most higher stuff eludes my grasp but I am good at connecting the dots and piecing strings together.

Due to this I encourage you to read all of Christine's "magic" as instead what you would perceive to be the inner thoughts. Now imagine in your head that each of your thought patterns had a different sound in your mind, imagine that they spoke over each other and that you had acute focus on only your thoughts. Now imagine that those voices lined up with different people you knew. That's what being schizophrenic is like. That's why Christine speaks in this code.

Like anyone deserving a trip to some mental health treatment or anyone with too much paranoia, Christine developed their own "language" and I think I have the translation down by now.

Dumbchan

Dumbass
Baby Onion
Mewtwo and Magichan are "voices in her head" as such we are safe to assume with Christine's low grasp on reality that she is mistaking parts of her mental thoughts as "other people". It is simpler to them to perceive their own thoughts as someone else's because Christine fears responsibility the most.
I figured this as much considering she brings up other characters or voices, quite often in responses.