Lolcowery & Meltdowns on Social Media Horse & Pony Shows on Social Media

Making an ass out of yourself on Social media

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I don’t like Musk I just don’t like the guy. However, in situations like this, he seems more mature and smart individual than people give them credit for. Ever since he bought Twitter all the crazy people have been more crazy and it’s not helping their cause. It just proves to the world just how crazy they are.
I thank Elon Musk for moments like this one here, because that was how I discovered that my Twitter account was nuked, so I am glad all the SJWs at Twitter got to experience a version of the same when they got fired by Musk #karma:

HowDoesItFeelTwatterCensors01.jpg

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Reddit r/mtf is fucking gold. The one where a dude in a dress picks up his kids and is surprised the other parents are creeped out is pretty great and it's blamed on them being evil conservatives. The hotel room story is really funny as I read it twice and I don't get how your mom opening the door to give you a shirt is being violated.
View attachment 33875View attachment 33876View attachment 33877
Clearly, the last person with the mother is having an overreaction. Like a serious overreaction emotionally .growing up my mom and sister will go into my room unannounced whether the door was open or not it sucked but I didn’t feel completely violated. not only that this person claimed the mother like forced her way in. No, she was invited.

Suction Cup

Baby Onion
View attachment 33731
This guy, a troon and ex-Keffals Discord mod who called himself "Nusha" killed himself about two weeks ago. This was according to Keffals in an obituary post which Kef has now deleted. These were "Nusha's" last known words: That he hates women.

lol @ one of the replies that quoted "Magic is real"; well, it certainly is, in this instance:

Also, lmao, someone makes a joke about this misogynistic tranny faggot, and a Commie troon gets irate and wishes that he were the one who committed suicide:

onionfarts

Baby Onion
BlueFolfTwatProfile.png

BlueRetard1.png

BlueRetard2.png

Australian proud pansexual furry pedo rainbow queer pronouns-in-bio she/her gay genderfluid transgender incestuous bisexual degenerate protected class-member single male woke incel Miss BlueFolf on Twatter grifted money, allegedly for a frivolous lawsuit for (?) huwt feewings against fellow Twit ValidLs. Apparently BlueFolf's feewings aw so huwt at the fact that ValidLs exist that he cancelled the alleged lawsuit and is going to lock his account for awhile, so nobody can message him. Allegedly most of the grift money will be refunded (sure).

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I just discovered my archive of my old KF post about this TERF who went by Christie Grace or @_HeartofGrace_ on Twitter, who had managed to infiltrate the TRAs and had gained access to their secret hitlist of TERFs they meant to get banned on Twitter. I'll post it here because this was one of the most badass infiltration attempts by a TERF I have ever witnessed. Even the Post Millennial ended up publishing an article about it:

Today was a kick ass day. Finally proved that hit list exists. Imagine what tomorrow will bring.
I know there are a lot of UK people on that list. You're going to wake up right when I'm sleeping. I hope you're having an awesome morning.

2/ hahaha yes I got invitational access. I have been in their spaces. As one of them says as a man in a woman's loo--all in their spaces.

She just did a Livestream about her undercover work:

The Post Millennial had an article:

Unfortunately no one cross-posted "Transphobe excel file.xlsx" to KF yet and it was already down by the time I discovered her tweets.

Christie was aware of the fact that Reddit troons had been keeping the tabs on people, adding them to secret blacklists there as well:

Replying to @Jebadoo2
Not the bird, but this is happening on reddit too. People are admitting.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
View attachment 34133
View attachment 34134
View attachment 34135
Australian proud pansexual furry pedo rainbow queer pronouns-in-bio she/her gay genderfluid transgender incestuous bisexual degenerate protected class-member single male woke incel Miss BlueFolf on Twatter grifted money, allegedly for a frivolous lawsuit for (?) huwt feewings against fellow Twit ValidLs. Apparently BlueFolf's feewings aw so huwt at the fact that ValidLs exist that he cancelled the alleged lawsuit and is going to lock his account for awhile, so nobody can message him. Allegedly most of the grift money will be refunded (sure).
BlueFaggotScamInProgress.png

BlueFolf update: Scam in progress.

His dox got posted, by the way. How unfortunate: https://doxbin.com/upload/BlueFolfJadeFolf

onionfarts

Baby Onion
JUNlPERMobIdiot.png

Why are so many trannies obsessed with the Italian ethnic mob tough guy LARP? Been noticing this pattern first with Keffals, then sasha_lysm, and now this fag. Must not be a coincidence. Maybe because they like committing crimes like grooming children and taking heroin? Real thugs don't tend to put up with pedos in prison though. It's not like being a fucking troon is exactly the epitome of masculine mob boss, either.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
What is a Fundies not familiar with the term?
"Fundies" is short for "fundamentalist", as in "Christian fundamentalist". In the context of the US, calling someone a fundie usually means they're an ultra-rightwing Evangelical/Charismatic Christian.

However, considering all the muslim-majority countries that force gays to transition, fundies might as well refer to muslim fundamentalists as well as Christian fundamentalists. Any type of religious fundamentalist really. Even and including the woke church.