Lolcowery & Meltdowns on Social Media Horse & Pony Shows on Social Media

Making an ass out of yourself on Social media

QuamoX

Registered

I didn’t realize there was so many transgender folks in the fashion industry. it seems like they’re well represented.
Even better now, Miss Universe/Beauty Pagent is owned by a Trans Bussiness person from Thailand. Claims "Pageant now run by Weemen, Owns by twanswomen for all weemen around the world to celebrate the power feminism." He goes by Anne but used to go by Andrew.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
New documentary shown at the Sundance Film Festival about black trannie prostitutes and their black trannie chasers, many of whom are apparently married black men LARPing at being straight and monogamous in their regular day-to-day lives:

True and honest black woman right here:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
This video, and especially the comment section underneath, is the perfect example of how TRAs pray on gender non-conforming gay men:

Immediately a TRA shows up to tell Kai that he would've been happier and would get more dick if he transitioned:

I would imagine that a male who just cannot be masculine would understand the plight of HSTS. You can call yourself a "man" how much you want, people still will not see you as a true man. Listen to your voice. It is so lispy it sounds disabled. It must be really hard to not have the privileges that HSTS have.

You would like to have the privilege of wearing women's clothes in public. You would like to have the sea of men that want to sleep with HSTS. You would like to have men opening doors for you instead of harassing you.

If you had been born 10 years later than you were, you would transtion, Kai. No question about it. You know you were extremely unlucky that there was strick gatekeeping + social disapproval when you were young. And now you're angry at both the males who were young and brave enough to transition and the people that have accepted the non-crazy, non-AGP, relatively passable trans women.

One last thing: HSTS don't transition because more masculine homosexual men push us to. You know that. Perhaps you need tell yourself that to try explain where your dysphoric feelings come from. You're angry at other gay men not because of that, but because they also don't give you sex. And you're still saying it's perfectly ok to be GNC man despite the crappy life you lead. Your're a liar. I wish you search your own happiness instead of attacking people who have found theirs. Bye.

Fortunately the TRA gets BTFOed:

Kai is a man no matter what you say. He is a beautiful human being inside and out, and there is nothing wrong with his voice. You are projecting your self hatred on him and we can see right through it.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Seven women who have sued to challenge the admission of a transgender woman to their sorority at the University of Wyoming can't remain anonymous in court, a judge has ruled in a case highlighting tension over belonging for transgender people in the least-populated state.

The women must refile their lawsuit with their real names by April 20, U.S. District Judge Alan Johnson in Cheyenne wrote Thursday.

“The bottom line is this. Lawsuits are public events, and the public, especially here, has an important interest in access to legal proceedings," Johnson wrote. “Plaintiffs may not levy serious accusations without standing behind them.”
The transgender woman, identified in the lawsuit only by the pseudonym “Terry Smith,” also is a defendant. Johnson is not requiring disclosure of her identity.

The women suing said they needed anonymity for privacy and safety reasons, including a likelihood of threats and harassment due to the lawsuit. Johnson ruled that they didn't meet the legal standard for anonymity, however.

The lawsuit claims her presence in the Kappa Kappa Gamma house made some sorority members uncomfortable. Smith would sit on a couch for hours while “staring at them without talking,” the lawsuit alleges.

The lawsuit asks Johnson to declare Smith’s sorority membership void and to award unspecified damages. The damages should reflect the local chapter’s decline in financial stability and donations because of Smith’s induction last fall, the lawsuit alleges.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
TRA Chelsea Manning talks about his personal friend AOC, openly wondering if AOC is LARPing, claiming he literally asked her that question ("Are you LARPing as a SocDem or are you just a SocDem? What is the tangible distinction between pretending to be something that you aren't, and acting as that, and being that?") during one of their regular talks. Also claims that AOC is "so reigned in, all she has is a Twitter account... she's not even able to do any Congress stuff, they won't let her do anything, she has no power, her brand though, is THAT". Manning also claims that AOC knows she'd lose in an election if she went up against establishment NY Dems like NY sentator Kristen Gillibrand, NY sentator Chuck Schumer (Hitlery's secret boyfriend, ALLEGEDLY) and NY governor Andrew Cuomo: