Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Associate Haru Okumura

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
give him the Ralph D

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
Trannymura is involved in dox laundering. He once offered it to pedophile Flamenco.
View attachment 30477
Trannymura clearly has a bunch of info he hasn't released on the May family at minimum, when Null did that post about the Kramer account being May's Haru DM'd me as did Jack Awful.

Haru knew Null was wrong and despite me trying to keep up the bit he challenged me with trivia that two years later still hasn't come out, so he's clearly quite the dedicated A-log.

easily an expert in that whole sphere, referenced shit Link would only post months later. It is sort of funny how despite the whole "may is ugly" meme a shitload of men on the farms clearly are bitter about Ethan getting their waifu, they just won't say it openly.

I will say i'm surprised he is such a vickers simp, it should have been clear a long time ago the vickers are too stupid to do anything competently when it comes to this stuff. Harry at least was great at trolling and gay ops. the Vickers are too out of the loop when it comes to how any of this works to be able to get a W out of any of this.

the Vickers are too trusting that the law will prevail like they were told by their republican family and friends, you'd be a tard to trust anyone in this sphere, users or subjects. when the texts were leaked on the farms (a clear "don't touch the poo" violation) i used the term "obvious photoshop" specifically so if vickers argued about them i could have just said it was a gayop. instead the boomer immediately validated them. NGL i'm surprised how bad the whole ethan ralph sub is, people clearly are acting the way the guys in the DSP one do. have they even posted about May's mom in her thread yet?

NGL i do want to see how far the apple fell, May clearly got the short end of the stick in every category.

the last laugh

Remarkable Onion
brave_lVz279H3WZ.png

better than yours weeb
brave_4rwTzDfdzu.png

NO HOW DARE YOU DESCRIBE ME A WAY I DON'T APPROVE OF PIGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Trannymura owns himself. Many such cases. After he and many others mocked lolcow Ethan Ralph for losing his legacy checkmark after a false ban, it appears Twitter is doing away with the legacy checkmarks entirely and will strip EVERYONE of their legacy checkmarks and people must purchase Twitter Blue if they want one. Looks like Elon Musk got the call from the Ralphamale, snatching Trannymura's "ultimate, unimpeachable victory" in the process.

SORRY, HAROOO! HIS ARRIVAL(in your bussy) IS IMMINENT!

trannymura own.pngScreenshot_20220112-040048-980_2.pngf6a995610449ef2961f6ae596bae5040c6c97bc1.jpg
9011ef7d9ddac02b4c8b251f7e07d882b84907cf76a84f026093b83ceeb4a408 (1).gif
9011ef7d9ddac02b4c8b251f7e07d882b84907cf76a84f026093b83ceeb4a408 (1).gif

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Trannymura blames his heavy involvement in the Genius Anus leaks by blaming it on ex-KF posters Squire of Gothos and Perpiscacity. Trannymura goes on to say that these two were the real masterminds behind the leaks and that it was "in service" of fat Canadian Ashton Parks (PPP).
trannymura 4.png

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
Haru being smug. He can't stand the discord "gay ops", mostly because he used to think they were centered around him, but they aren't anymore.

Screenshot_20230402_232031_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230402_232002_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230402_232044_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230402_232237_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230402_232252_Brave.jpg

Sneak diss from the cold blood witch. Yeah Josh. "It's so easy to just not engage." She doesn't do things like carve your name into her flesh or anything.

Keep winning, Haru.