Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Associate Haru Okumura

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
give him the Ralph D

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
I am LMAO at some of these chatlogs between PVS and Haru:

The terms "Josh" and "mutualy decently respectful relationship and ability to communicate" do NOT and will NOT EVER go together in a single sentence!

To answer this question:

He might read your mail if he's bored, but Null will just call you names for mailing him, even if it's to report or seek help with an actual pressing enduring issue with the site. True story. So no, don't even bother mailing Null about anything with the site, it's just a total waste of your time.

Also LMAO at this:

How generous of you @Haru_Okumura to think that Null would be "dealing with infrastructure stuff"! Nope, he's either working on his garden, playing Dota 2 with Vincent or watching Breaking Bad with the genderless they/them he keeps referring to.

Oh look, Kiwis congregating IRL to disrupt an event in direct violation of forum rules! #ThisNeverHappens
Haru gets special treatment that beggars belief. Null bans people who tease him. The Ralph chat and Ralph sub-forum are a particularly insane pocket of kiwi farms, and pointing out anything hypocritical or bizarre about it is a great way to get banned.

Null hates Ethan Ralph. If you keep your eyes on the target - like Haru does - then you can do whatever you want.

I don't even dislike Haru. It's a user account on a gossip site. It could be ten people for all anyone knows. That account sticks out for the double standard, another incomprehensible feature of "the Community."

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
The Ralph chat and Ralph sub-forum are a particularly insane pocket of kiwi farms, and pointing out anything hypocritical or bizarre about it is a great way to get banned.

I never even looked at that part of KF in all the years I was there. I never even knew who the fuck this disgusting drunk asshole Ethan Ralph was or why there was such a huge section about him on KF, until I started listening to past MATI episodes and finally learned about Null's history with Gamergate and Internet Bloodsports. The fact that a group of very terminally online trolls, who were being led on by some kind of an obsessed psychopath in PVS, would go out of their way to this extent just to target some drunk internet asshole like Ethan Ralph is just baffling to me. They have all very thoroughly acid-fried their brains on the internet IMO.

I do want to know more about PVS' connection to that Kristen Doerer from Right Wing Watch though. That to me is the most interesting lead to follow in all of this.

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
I never even looked at that part of KF in all the years I was there. I never even knew who the fuck this disgusting drunk asshole Ethan Ralph was or why there was such a huge section about him on KF, until I started listening to past MATI episodes and finally learned about Null's history with Gamergate and Internet Bloodsports. The fact that a group of very terminally online trolls, who were being led on by some kind of an obsessed psychopath in PVS, would go out of their way to this extent just to target some drunk internet asshole like Ethan Ralph is just baffling to me. They have all very thoroughly acid-fried their brains on the internet IMO.

I do want to know more about PVS' connection to that Kristen Doerer from Right Wing Watch though. That to me is the most interesting lead to follow in all of this.
Have you interacted with any journalists? Sincere, not a shit post. I wish I could say I hadn't.

The ones who are after dirt on the "alt right" in particular are all lolcows in their own right. Cozying up to someone like christorian - who would have done any cozying under an alt - is one of their more respectable moves.

Journalists figured out a while ago that making news was a lot easier than finding truth.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Have you interacted with any journalists? Sincere, not a shit post.
Yes I have, a couple of times at different times in my life. I've had mixed experiences with them. There have always been journalists who are lazy and partisan/biased but I honestly don't remember journalists being as lazy and as partisan/biased as they are today though. Dispassionate reporting seems to have gone out of the window completely. Nowadays, if a journalist tries to report on "both sides of the story", that effort is actually being held against them. Everything a journalist writes is expected to be an OP pushing a party line.

Journalists figured out a while ago that making news was a lot easier than finding truth.
Literally the only thing that interests me about this leak is PVS' connection to Kristen Doerer from Right Wing Watch, but apparently I'm the only one who considers this an interesting lead. No one else finds it all weird that Kristen's source on Ethan Ralph was someone who was himself plotting and scheming against the very subject of her articles.

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
Screenshot_20230309-141335.png

He likes this one.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
A deeper look into how involved Trannymura is on gayops involving Kengle X. Trannymura is clearly supportive of it and very knowledgeable of events.

1. Josh had to warn him to stay away from Kengle X. This is odd because Josh claims to not care what happens off-site, but Kengle X keeps making his website look bad ao he had to. Furthermore, JOSH ONLY WARNED TRANNYMURA AND NONE OF THESE OTHER FAGGOTS WHO WERE CAUGHT SPEAKING TO AND INTERACTING WITH KENGLE X.
Fq0DVBFXsAEb_hT.jpeg

2. Kengle X confided many things to Trannymura. Like his plan to hit lolcow Ethan Ralph with as many restraining orders as possible. Kengle X says Mr. Jamal may join in. Trannymura says Alanna Morris, Ralph's wife's sister, should also file a restraining order against Ralph.
"He needs to be constrained from every possible angle as far as I'm concerned. ESPECIALLY from Alanna..."
Fq0DVLzXsAUOYeW.jpeg

3. Kengle X reveals information he received from Harry Morris, Ralph's wife's father, and Trannymura reveals he has already seen it. Both of them received the same DMs from someone, but from who and where exactly? Trannymura even asked where the information came from to whoever messaged him and he got no response.
"I guess you got the same DM I got."
Who is this person DMing both Kengle X and Trannymura about Harry Moris and where were these DMs sent? :thinking:
Fq0DVXOXwAEGrCp.jpeg

4. Trannymura claims he heavily considered reporting Ralph to the IRS, but backed up because he determined it was a threat to his anonymity. This indicates he, as well as many other Kiwifarms users, are supportive of this despite Josh's pretend qualms with it. What is really significant here? Trannymura only backed out because it was a threat to his anonymity which means he definitely does whatever he can against Ralph so long as he feels safe. More poof below.
Fq0DVfEWAAAFIQI.jpeg

5. Kengle X revealed to Trannymura that he had personal involvement with helping streamer Cog track down Ralph in Portugal to assault him in a two on one fight. Trannymura responds with "nice" and previously said Cog jumping Ralph with his friend was deserved because Ralph "threatened" him. You cannot hit people over mean words. Trannymura kept his silence about Kengle X's involvement in this event.
Fq0FHEsXwAIKc4U.png

Josh nor anyone else will ever press Trannymura on all this. Trannymura largely secludes himself to the sneedchat where his detractors have been punished once before.

If the information above isn't enough proof Trannymura is involved in ops and offsite plans and exchanges here are 2 older examples.

6. Previously Trannymura was aware of the initial Gator faildox, allegedly spawned by the son of Mr. Vickers, and taunted Gator with knowledge about a car he believed Gator owned. "The guy I have to talk to isn't here yet." See here for more details. Who was Trannymura talking to at this time? The Gator faildox was allegedly speargheaded by Mr. Vickers' son. Trannymura and Josh fell for it, proving that they both have autistic facial blindness as the eye colors did not even match.
Screenshot_20210830-034452_2.pngScreenshot_20210830-035735_2.png

7. Previously Trannymura was caught breaking a key rule of the forum, "Don't touch the poo." He wanted to contact lawyers because Ralph got in a very minor scuffle with some IP2 streamers. Possibly Vickers lawyer. Even some users at the time said what he was doing was very gay. Trannymura's response?" Nah, fuck it. He's out committing violent crimes. Lock him up." See here for more details.
Screenshot_20210830-030639_2.pngScreenshot_20210830-030649_2.png

Trannymura's intent was to get Ralph breaking the conditions of his bail so he can be put in jail, which Trannymura claims is his" ultimate, unimpeachable victory" over lolcow Ethan Ralph. This references something mentioned earlier, Trannymura is actively doing anything possible against Ralph so long as he protects his anonymity.
Screenshot_20220112-040048-980_2.pngFRjWRrQVUAEF3PF.jpeg
Trannymura's victory condition = Ralph going to jail.
By Trannymura's own logic so long as Ralph isn't in jail Trannymura is the ultimate loser.

Trannymura decries all the heat he gets as some gayop organized on discord which Josh is stupid enough to believe and uses this excuse to shut down any dissent against Trannymura. I hope this is a thurogh enough post to convince any sane, reasonable person that Trannymura has at least dipped his tranny toes into homosexual ops.

The only person to call out Josh's hypocrisy on 'omg don't report cows to the police it is against the site rules and i'm going to ban everyone who does it!!" was sassed by Josh in response. How womanly. This signals to everyone that Josh doesn't give a shit what you do to Ralph.
1c.png2c.png
"Lolcow Ethan Ralph is trying to get me killed 😭"
Poor Josh 🎻

Last edited:

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Trannymura decries all the heat he gets as some gayop organized on discord which Josh is stupid enough to believe and uses this excuse to shut down any dissent against Trannymura. I hope this is a thurogh enough post to convince any sane, reasonable person that Trannymura has at least dipped his tranny toes into homosexual ops.
Clearly involved in some shit, gotta give it to him though. Smart enough to mostly keep his fingerprints off shit directly. Kudos. 🍷

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Talking about us talking about him, Are we just alogging each other with no end at this point?
I was listening to Plodwinson's "analysis" of PPP/Josh NP2/Diddler chat. There is a bit where joshy tries to dismiss criticism by saying "Oh wow, they autistically searched the archives, didn't they" (Not like Kwiffar are beneath that) Rules for thee...

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
I was listening to Plodwinson's "analysis" of PPP/Josh NP2/Diddler chat. There is a bit where joshy tries to dismiss criticism by saying "Oh wow, they autistically searched the archives, didn't they" (Not like Kwiffar are beneath that) Rules for thee...
Godwinson's analysis of Haru was bang on though. W there.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Godwinson's analysis of Haru was bang on though. W there.
His analysis was based 100% on this thread. Note: When he read out the Sinister Hand of God tweet he misunderstood the reference, thinking it was about witches (Witch Finder General). But yes. The conclusion he arrived at was the true and honest one.

Also: Haru was one of the chatards, that kept posting gifs to chat and making it crash. Kwiffar are the Sun People of the internet. "They ruin EVERYTHING" Ak Nation.